Politics

Well, I want Brandon to buy me an EV. If he can pay off the student loans of those living off of them for 4-6 years or more while majoring in Tibetan glass blowing or some other obscure course of study and will NEVER be able to pay off the debt, he can afford to buy an EV for those of us who have actually PAID TAXES while WORKING and CONTRIBUTING to the growth of our economy. I know, a novel idea.
Well you obviously need to be sent to re-education camp to get your mind right some things. I will notify the proper authorities!!
Immediately!!
 

Bill Maher is another traditional liberal who is interesting to watch during his personal awakening to the madness and destructiveness of wokeism.
One telltale sign of wokeism is a lack of humor…and if that isn’t a red flag, I don’t know what is. Luckily some lefties still haven’t amputated their funny bone.
 
What many of us have known for five years is finally starting to see the light of day. At this point I don't have tons of faith that all the culprits will be held accountable, but at least more than a small percentage of us are starting to understand what happened.

Hopefully more Durham indictments are in the works. Much probably depends on how a DC jury deals with Sussman.


Robby Mook throws Clinton allies under the bus, testifies Hillary ‘agreed’ to leak Trump-Russia allegation to media​


Good luck getting a DC jury to convict.
 
78BA21A3-C248-435B-BEC9-DA534A281FD5.jpeg
 
1653187080046.png
 
1653191980798.png
 
Dr. OZ a Muslim?
 
1653231816115.png
 
1653244542727.png
 
1Gas-Shortage-Memes-0.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top