Politics

Well, I want Brandon to buy me an EV. If he can pay off the student loans of those living off of them for 4-6 years or more while majoring in Tibetan glass blowing or some other obscure course of study and will NEVER be able to pay off the debt, he can afford to buy an EV for those of us who have actually PAID TAXES while WORKING and CONTRIBUTING to the growth of our economy. I know, a novel idea.
Well you obviously need to be sent to re-education camp to get your mind right some things. I will notify the proper authorities!!
Immediately!!

Bill Maher is another traditional liberal who is interesting to watch during his personal awakening to the madness and destructiveness of wokeism.
One telltale sign of wokeism is a lack of humor…and if that isn’t a red flag, I don’t know what is. Luckily some lefties still haven’t amputated their funny bone.

What many of us have known for five years is finally starting to see the light of day. At this point I don't have tons of faith that all the culprits will be held accountable, but at least more than a small percentage of us are starting to understand what happened.

Hopefully more Durham indictments are in the works. Much probably depends on how a DC jury deals with Sussman.

Robby Mook throws Clinton allies under the bus, testifies Hillary ‘agreed’ to leak Trump-Russia allegation to media​

Good luck getting a DC jury to convict.

78BA21A3-C248-435B-BEC9-DA534A281FD5.jpeg

1653187080046.png

1653191980798.png

Dr. OZ a Muslim?

1653231816115.png

1653244542727.png

1Gas-Shortage-Memes-0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross