Politics

Reminds me of the airline pilot who was called in because he was the captain with the second highest rate of fuel burn. He replied that he'd try harder to be number 1. Same goes here, we need to do more. Forty percent needs a lot of improvement.

1653142565914.png

What many of us have known for five years is finally starting to see the light of day. At this point I don't have tons of faith that all the culprits will be held accountable, but at least more than a small percentage of us are starting to understand what happened.

Hopefully more Durham indictments are in the works. Much probably depends on how a DC jury deals with Sussman.

Robby Mook throws Clinton allies under the bus, testifies Hillary ‘agreed’ to leak Trump-Russia allegation to media​

Last edited:
What many of us have known for five years is finally starting to see the light of day. At this point I don't have tons of faith that all the culprits will be held accountable, but at least more than a small percentage of us are starting to understand what happened.

Hopefully more Durham indictments are in the works. Much probably depends on how a DC jury deals with Sussman.

Robby Mook throws Clinton allies under the bus, testifies Hillary ‘agreed’ to leak Trump-Russia allegation to media​

hillary places an order.jpg

I too worry that a "not guilty" finding by what is clearly a problematic jury will be treated as exoneration of the whole campaign.

Even AOL had to report on Mook's testimony.

1653147350638.png

One Tweet by Elon Musk probably did more to raise awareness of the Clinton campaign hoax than six years of "no" media coverage. Sad indictment on our media.

According to Musk, he didn't know anything about Durham or an indictment a month ago.

Elon Musk
@elonmusk

Replying to
@veespike

@HillaryClinton
and
@Twitter
You are absolutely correct. That tweet is a Clinton campaign hoax for which their campaign lawyer is undergoing a criminal trial.

Sussman seen leaving court

bbc.com
Clinton lawyer 'lied to manipulate FBI over Trump' - BBC News
Michael Sussmann peddled baseless claims about the Trump Organization in hope of an "October surprise".

1653151261878.png

Taking bets on how long before Mook "commits suicide", or suffers some catastrophic accidental undoing.

I see the brothers down under have succumbed to the Green deal madness now too. As if Oz would have much impact on the climate one way or the other.
Sad....
Yep, China, India and other "developing " nations are laughing all the way to their coal mines as they watch the climate change activists of the world destroy their country's economies through massive energy cost increases for the next 20-30 years until renewable energy becomes viable as the predominant energy source. Changing from fossil fuel to renewable energy isn't a light switch that happens overnight.

Well sure it is, just ask ol Joey. He will set you straight! Just go buy an EV and forget about putting gas in your car!
We are truly living in the age of idiocy! I only hope I am around to see the awakening that must follow when all these idiots have a light go off in their noggin and go, "like wait, what?"
W the F?

Bill Maher is another traditional liberal who is interesting to watch during his personal awakening to the madness and destructiveness of wokeism.

Well sure it is, just ask ol Joey. He will set you straight! Just go buy an EV and forget about putting gas in your car!
We are truly living in the age of idiocy! I only hope I am around to see the awakening that must follow when all these idiots have a light go off in their noggin and go, "like wait, what?"
W the F?
Well, I want Brandon to buy me an EV. If he can pay off the student loans of those living off of them for 4-6 years or more while majoring in Tibetan glass blowing or some other obscure course of study and will NEVER be able to pay off the debt, he can afford to buy an EV for those of us who have actually PAID TAXES while WORKING and CONTRIBUTING to the growth of our economy. I know, a novel idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg