Politics

Vashper and all the other Russian oligarch hunters who are Putin’s friends who have been winning lots of hunting awards from GSCO and SCI should be ostracized. Most have been neck-deep in the Russian kleptocracy of stealing money from the common Russian people who have a mean annual income of $1000.

Fortunately, our President has that "kleptocracy" thing well in hand - not to mention "accommodating" those evil oligarchs.

This is so embarrassing.

If there were a way to charge the Democratic Party with elder abuse it should have been done a long time ago. This man isn't even 70% normal.

I believe if current student loans are "forgiven" by any large amount, it'll open up "pandoras box"? Why shouldn't those that PAID OFF their loans before be reimbursed now? And many students entering college will believe they can make a career out of college for 4-10 years with some nebulous degree assuming the taxpayers will pay for it all sometime in the future. I work with a guy whose wife has $100k in student loans for a Phd degree in psychology. She's had several jobs over the last several years for various reasons and because they're "harder" than being a career college student and none of which pay enough to pay that loan off for YEARS! So why should I and every other taxpayer pay off her loan or anyone else's for making a "poor life decision" in running up that kind of student loan debt?
Gosh, you keep approaching things like this as a rational, competent, adult, as opposed to approaching them as a democrat would.

Hey, it gets even better - it looks like they might even try to means test this forgiveness. I guess my daughter-the-lawyer and my son-who-will-be-a-surgeon-in-32-days (med school graduation on 2 June) proly won't qualify.

Maybe they should have both studied underwater basket-weaving.

Thoughts?
What books started the American, French and other revolutions? Been down this road since JFK was assassinated, i.e. the world is going to end soon. From this chair, it's all bullshit to sell books.
Fortunately for the charlatans, hucksters and snake oil salesmen, the internet has made making that money a lot easier.

What books started the American, French and other revolutions? Been down this road since JFK was assassinated, i.e. the world is going to end soon. From this chair, it's all bullshit to sell books.
Fortunately for the charlatans, hucksters and snake oil salesmen, the internet has made making that money a lot easier.
So which books did the genus cluster read that started them down the road of revolution?

It's the political version of Elmer Gantry.

Gosh, you keep approaching things like this as a rational, competent, adult, as opposed to approaching them as a democrat would.

Hey, it gets even better - it looks like they might even try to means test this forgiveness. I guess my daughter-the-lawyer and my son-who-will-be-a-surgeon-in-32-days (med school graduation on 2 June) proly won't qualify.

Well your son is out. But your daughter should be golden. Just remember who writes the laws, they generally take care of themselves.

Basket weaving was offshore, maybe this would be a great opportunity to bring that industry back to the USA.

So which books did the genus cluster read that started them down the road of revolution?
That led to the American revolution? More than likely none. They were basically just a bunch of pissed off folk that had enough of England's taxes, demands and control.

Edit: Maybe one book they ALL read that led to the revolution, their ledgers.

Last edited:
e-big-grin.gif
They could have set up shop in Florida at John Pennekamp state park
e-big-grin.gif

Well your son is out. But your daughter should be golden. Just remember who writes the laws, they generally take care of themselves.

Basket weaving was offshore, maybe this would be a great opportunity to bring that industry back to the USA.
Doubtful. She's only been practicing a couple years and is starting to sour on law. The missus and I will include her as a passive on 2 or 3 small multi-family deals and get her some decent seed money going so she can start buying her own multi-family properties.

No worries in this country, we now have the Disinformation Governance Board protecting us.
aka as it's predecessor, the Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda.

Did a little research on who owns Ukrainian farms. Seems to be foreign countries and Ukrainian Oligarchs. The United States is headed that way.

If there were a way to charge the Democratic Party with elder abuse it should have been done a long time ago. This man isn't even 70% normal.

Have you seen the politicians in D.C.? How many of them aren't elderly, especially the highest ranking members?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois