Politics

1644075400187.png
 
1644075553006.png
 
1644075673318.png
 
1644075777433.png
 
1644075812543.png
 
1644077006710.png
 
1644088644461.png
 
I will say what others are thinking: @Wheels on a roll today. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the morning laugh.

Occasionally I just stumble across a bunch of memes in one spot. Just try to share if they make me laugh or think.;)
 
I wasn't referring to the "normal" people. What amazes me is the willingness of various groups of people that would otherwise hate each other have coalesced into the cause, initially of preventing Donald Trump from gaining the Republican nomination for President, then the Presidency, then undermining his term as well as villainizing people/demographics suspected of voting for him; now of continuing to seek to prevent President Trumps renomination/election for President in 2024 as well as seeking the election of representatives that promote the Bolshevik ideology, while aiding the current administration in the destruction of what previously was known as "the American Way".

The people that are involved in this group are not only those that refer to themselves as Democratic Socialists, but also the major news outlets and broadcasters, the entertainment industry,and Federal Law Enforcement (at least at the management level, even people that have just been lifelong Democrats, believing that the Republican party is for the rich and the Democrat party is anti-big business, favoring "the little guy".

It is amazing to me that so many diverse, antagonistic and adversarial groups could come together to fight what they see as the common enemy - the self-sufficient American.
I am interested in this topic myself, the figure of Trump is very unusual for our time and, probably, for American politics. I don't remember if I wrote here that I saw him. He was then engaged in business and held the Miss Universe contest in Moscow. I was walking home from work one day, in the center of Moscow, and saw a cavalcade of black minibuses and SUVs ahead. Cool girls in black dresses fluttered out of them and scurried along the carpet into the building (I don't know, there was some kind of private club or something else), and a group of men in black coats stood on the sidewalk. Trump, of course, stood out in height and appearance. I waited until it was over and rattled on to the subway.
And on the subject: in short, Soros (oh, we have a well-known one) cannot finance a Bolshevik-type party in any way. It can't be, it's ridiculous, "soft-boiled boots". It's not Bolshevism, but something else, some kind of wild masquerade.
 
1644163153719.png
 
And that was meant to be the game changer, the rollout of Biden 2.0. Take off the 2 and it is about right.


He is without balls for sure, still in hiding from the Canadian people
 
1644180459571.png
 
1644181461149.png
 
1644184001437.png
 
1644184259638.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,104
Members
169,702
Latest member
ALJLeora84
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top