Politics

This is a very interesting topic. In the 90s, the American electoral system was copied in Russia, it replaced the old Soviet one. Many were dissatisfied, mostly with the election results. But some have paid attention to the technology.
I read the proposals on public control of elections, they basically boiled down to one thing: the ballot is numbered, it has a tear-off coupon with the same number. The voter can tear it off and take it with him, and then check how the ballot with this number is counted. This method does not prevent all possible abuses, but it does prevent some.
And as it turned out, the authors of these proposals did not know that the election law contains a clear prohibition on numbering ballots. Not explained in any way.

1642545263121.png

I think this was the plan from the get go. The only way china joe got in was by rigging the election knowing full well he and his common whore couldn't/wouldn't last. And we know all too well Hilarious has been plotting behind the scenes.

I don't think they will get much help from the lamescream media. They've been running away like rats from a sinking ship recently. Even Completely Nonsense Crap (CNN) has turned on the commucrats.

This year both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day. This is an ironic juxtaposition of events. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication . . . The other involves a groundhog.

1642555492572.png

China claims that corona-virus came from a stupid old bat, but Nancy Pelosi denied having been involved.

"Payday" candy bar is changing its name because it's offensive to those who don't work.

If the current power grid can't handle a night of 20 degrees temperatures without rolling blackouts, how are we going to plug 100 millions electric cars up at night?

Are there any countries that tax their citizens and send some of it to Americans?

Imagine, if you will, a world where every tweet and meme must be fact checked, with one exception.... a ballot.

How to stop drunk drivers from killing sober drivers? Ban sober drivers from driving. That's exactly how gun control works.

Can we still order black coffee? Are brownies being taken off the shelf? Is White Castle changing it's name? I'm sure Cracker Barrel is screwed. Can we still play Chinese checkers? Is that season still called Indian summer? No more Italian sausages? How far do you want to go with this foolishness?

Hell of a job, Democrats! You've managed to bring back the 1918 pandemic, the 1929 depression, the 1968 race riots and the 1973 gas prices - all at the same time.

This year both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day. This is an ironic juxtaposition of events. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication . . . The other involves a groundhog.
groundhog day Feb 2, 2022
State of the Union Mar 1, 2022

Lesson for today: Look up Poetic License.
I'm sorry, just think there's been too much "poetic license". Did not mean to derail your thoughts. Have a great day.

1642610151473.png

My conclusion regarding the demonRats presidential strategy. Having learned that Horrible Harris is neither qualified nor electable for the presidency the string pullers will scrap planA which consisted of Bidet resigning and HH promoting to president. It will be replaced with planB: prior to Bidet resigning, HH will be removed from office and Bidets last action as president will be to appoint Hilary Klinton as Vice Pres, followed shortly by his resignation. This will put Hilary as an incumbent president for the 2024 election, which with collusion from the media and vote counters would secure her in the presidency until at least 2028.
But how do they get rid of Harris? I dont think she would go,

But how do they get rid of Harris? I dont think she would go,
they'll find her dead, 4 shots to the back of her head, and a Colt SAA in her left hand.

Did you see Boris has lifted most of the UK's covid restrictions - no more masks. You suppose sippy cup would have the courage to do that?

Did you see Boris has lifted most of the UK's covid restrictions - no more masks. You suppose sippy cup would have the courage to do that?

I doubt it, since Saint Fauci is the one calling the shots. :mad::mad:

yet another reason to hate nick saban

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!