Politics

WARNING WARNING Meme storm approaching. If offended, look away.

brandon.png
 
The Founders probably never conceived of a situation where opinion could outpace thought.
The Founders here were also not career politicians like we have now. George Washington RELUCTANTLY left his farm to become our first President at the behest of others. In that time period, most members of Congress served their terms and went back to their citizen lives. As a side note, most of the signers of our Declaration of Independence from England LOST EVERYTHING! Their farms and homes were ransacked and burned by the British and many of them were hunted down and hanged. I can't imagine many/any of today's members of Congress who would have done that.
 
We wish the inflation rate is only 6.8%. that figure is based on the Consumer Price Index. The inflation of prices of things which "regular" people buy is considerably higher.
Like the niceties of having food and fuel at reasonable prices? When you factor those in, inflation is running over 10%. The CPI is a mirage and was designed by accountants and politicians to take the "edge" off the statistics of a really bad inflationary period that we're ALL experiencing now and for the foreseeable future.
 
So Pelosi doesnt know where the attitude of lawlessness in Sanfransisco comes from - is she really that dumb? And every other dem city where the law has been disregarded - wake up!
Pelosi and many of the other left wing wealthy elitists DON'T CARE! They have their agenda and it doesn't (and never has) include the majority of the working men and women of this country. Pelosi will soon be riding her broom into the sunset with the millions she and her husband made off her insider trading and will be living in her mansion in San Francisco overlooking the disaster she helped create. "Let them eat cake".
 
1639717730778.png
 
I am seeing a lot of the liberal institutions, like Salvation Army walking back their liberal viewpoint. Seems like the mighty dollar is greater than the mighty lip.
I read a news headline today that the Salvation Army is “woke and broke”. Ha! Ha!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,942
Members
170,481
Latest member
EmilieSacc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top