Politics

E6NVUgZX0AI8UwJ.jpg
 
D6ZIfN4WwAAtVQW.jpg
 
All businesses need to ever grow their income, the government just does that by being evermore ineffective and demanding that we all pay for the increase in disservice. “Pay us more money or sh!t gets broke…**tax payer pays the bill**…Well we broke it, now pay us to fix it…or else”.
 
All businesses need to ever grow their income,
I disagree. The "family business" is a meat market started about 150 years ago by brothers that are now five generations from mine. It is a meat market located in a small town in NE Iowa. Volume of product sales have been constant for at least the last 50 years, only the prices have changed. If the market for a product is such that more supply is needed to meet a demand, then growth is warranted but growth just to increase the stock price or because some supervisor's salary is based on number of employees is counter-productive. Unfortunately, that is pretty much how things (empires) in government and corporations are done.
 
I disagree. The "family business" is a meat market started about 150 years ago by brothers that are now five generations from mine. It is a meat market located in a small town in NE Iowa. Volume of product sales have been constant for at least the last 50 years, only the prices have changed. If the market for a product is such that more supply is needed to meet a demand, then growth is warranted but growth just to increase the stock price or because some supervisor's salary is based on number of employees is counter-productive. Unfortunately, that is pretty much how things (empires) in government and corporations are done.
Well said, corporation is more the word I was looking for but it didn’t come to me.
 
https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-4f8f0ff...jpeg
 
I don't know who has been following this but it just gets more disturbing. I can't believe what those girls went through because of a bunch of delusional "adults". All involved need to be prosecuted and sued.

I'm surprised that the entire problem wasn't solved out of court. after all, if some person sees itself as a female then it's up to the good citizens to give it what it wants- that is, to be rid of those unwanted male parts.
 
I don't know who has been following this but it just gets more disturbing. I can't believe what those girls went through because of a bunch of delusional "adults". All involved need to be prosecuted and sued.

If I’m that father I would probably be headed for jail by now too…but I guarantee that it would NOT be because I spoke up at a school board meeting.
 
566B991F-4430-4ED8-9B9B-498F3A25C2B1.jpeg
 
These guys are in serious trouble, and I can only pray the GOP is smart enough to take advantage of it. The NUMBER ONE Hip Hop rap song in America on iTunes for the last five days is "Let's Go Brandon."

 
I have little regard for hiphoprap but in listening to it I could understand most of what was said- so I guess that is a step in the right direction. When the score is finally tallied, the DemonRats will have been better off had the sports girl just ignored the chant instead of trying to change it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top