Politics

The one in the white dress that needs a little more material to cover up her augmentation surgery.

Sh*t I don’t know, her boyfriend :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think it was actually a reporter.

1631676755033.png

Isnt that story unbelievable? If true it borders on treason, if it isnt true, someone is going to be in a whole lot of trouble. I cant help but think that ol Woodward would be very careful about putting that out there unless he was totally certain of it.
Watching Blinken on Crapital Hill today is just another example of how bad things are right now.
Total incompetence surrounded by senility and idiocy.
We are so screwed.

Watching Blinken on Crapital Hill today is just another example of how bad things are right now.
And the Twenty pieces of silver the Bidens got for selling their country out.

Isnt that story unbelievable? If true it borders on treason, if it isnt true, someone is going to be in a whole lot of trouble. I cant help but think that ol Woodward would be very careful about putting that out there unless he was totally certain of it.
We are so screwed.
No doubt a two faced treasonous bassturd if true. That WOKE lecture he gave at the hearing was all the evidence I needed. Then this nugget! Yep, if true this country is in deep doodoo, worse than many have suspected since the selection.

I need to read the actual excerpts from the book, but this is so bizarre on several levels. The meeting between the Chairman and other Chiefs is head scratching. None of them have any command authority. The Chairman is the chief military advisor to the President, and the service chiefs are force providers to the Combatant Commanders. Command authority runs directly from the President to those Four-Star commanders. So, his apparent Al Haig moment - if it happened - was with a group without the authority to do much of anything. That said, if true, it borders on usurping civilian control of the military.

The calls to his Chinese counterpart are even more perplexing. Firstly, while a nuclear exchange with the Chinese would be a catastrophe, it is the Russians who have the long range, MIRV equipped arsenal that is capable of truly destroying the continent. If he really thought he was facing a "Night at Camp David" scenario (great book by the way), why wasn't he ringing up the Russians - or better yet, the Vice President.

I can only assume that the telephone call with Pelosi rattled him (apparently she was nearly hysterical). Being the senior man in uniform, he seems to have felt like he had to do something. If true, he needs to resign. As much as the Democrats would like to make him a hero, it is a precedent that represents as much a threat to them as anyone else.

I cannot help but think that the founders of the USA must be very upset to see what the leaders of the country are doing to the country for which the founders pledged their lives and fortunes. Had they have seen the future they may have just said to continue as a colony.

I cannot help but think that the founders of the USA must be very upset to see what the leaders of the country are doing to the country for which the founders pledged their lives and fortunes. Had they have seen the future they may have just said to continue as a colony.
I have to say that "leaders" lead but what you have in the WH is hardly the vision of leader ship that much of the free world recognises.

I need to read the actual excerpts from the book, but this is so bizarre on several levels. The meeting between the Chairman and other Chiefs is head scratching. None of them have any command authority. The Chairman is the chief military advisor to the President, and the service chiefs are force providers to the Combatant Commanders. Command authority runs directly from the President to those Four-Star commanders. So, his apparent Al Haig moment - if it happened - was with a group without the authority to do much of anything. That said, if true, it borders on usurping civilian control of the military.

The calls to his Chinese counterpart are even more perplexing. Firstly, while a nuclear exchange with the Chinese would be a catastrophe, it is the Russians who have the long range, MIRV equipped arsenal that is capable of truly destroying the continent. If he really thought he was facing a "Night at Camp David" scenario (great book by the way), why wasn't he ringing up the Russians - or better yet, the Vice President.

I can only assume that the telephone call with Pelosi rattled him (apparently she was nearly hysterical). Being the senior man in uniform, he seems to have felt like he had to do something. If true, he needs to resign. As much as the Democrats would like to make him a hero, it is a precedent that represents as much a threat to them as anyone else.

I'd like to believe the story is false but I don't. There were obviously people within the FBI and other federal agencies working to make sure Trump wasn't elected and then when he was, working to undermine his administration. There's really no reason to believe that some in the military didn't go down that same path. It's all a very disturbing look at the reality of our "Representative" form of government.

Hopefully Republicans in congress will immediately call for an investigation of this. (I'm not going to hold my breath) If proven, Milley should be charged with treason, of course those bastards in the FBI should have been as well and we can see how that turned. out. Sad times.

I'd like to believe the story is false but I don't. There were obviously people within the FBI and other federal agencies working to make sure Trump wasn't elected and then when he was, working to undermine his administration. There's really no reason to believe that some in the military didn't go down that same path. It's all a very disturbing look at the reality of our "Representative" form of government.

Hopefully Republicans in congress will immediately call for an investigation of this. (I'm not going to hold my breath) If proven, Milley should be charged with treason, of course those bastards in the FBI should have been as well and we can see how that turned. out. Sad times.
They can call for all the investigations they want, but they don't control the agenda in either house. That is why there haven't been hearings or investigations on a number of issues. All those people refusing to vote in the Georgia senate runoffs to protest election integrity certainly has had consequences. Absolutely none of the Democrat agenda would be possible with 52 R - 48 D senate. I trust Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, and the Trump supporters in Georgia who listened to them are proud of the achievement.

I suspect the calls were more nuanced than the right wing news sources are saying. But even just discussing nuclear weapons control would be, at least I believe, inappropriate for the CJCS under any circumstances.

Because the Woodward version furthers the narrative that Trump is unfit for office, Milley will be treated as a hero by the administration.

I wonder how many of the people applauding the alleged actions of Pelosi and Milley, recognize the precedent they are approving ie that the armed forces can take control anytime they think the civilian leadership is unfit? Given the apparent senility of the current POTUS, the lack of any talent in the VP or even an acceptable 3rd in succession.

I keep hearing about the "third in succession". If Biden is removed from office, for whatever reason, Harris becomes president. She names a vice president who would be her successor. Think Nixon/Agnew/Ford/Rockefeller.

Harris as president would be free to name whomever she wants to be vice-pres. The only limitation would be that the person would need to meet the Constitutional requirements- 35 yo, born a US citizen, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg