Politics

The future of Germany is with the east and not with the west. I recommend to the US guys the following video:

Be honest, your troops are not protectors. The protection of Germany is part of a Hollywood view (the other part ist the written history: USA covers the russian war crimes und Russia covers the US war crimes ) .
I want to add, that this thoughts are very actual: The US wants to prevent the gas pipeline North Stream 2 from Russia to Germany. Maybe you heard about it.

Well, here is what I don’t understand, Germany is a NATO country, Germany does not fulfil its NATO obligations in regards to minimum military spending while at the same time trying to build a gas pipeline that will directly pump money to a defacto NATO enemy and at the same time work directly against EU goals of having secure sources of independent, reliable gas supplies. Soviet gas supplies are notoriously unreliable, and they have in the non-distant past used their gas valve to exert political pressure.

If Germany does not want US troops stationed in Germany, Poland will welcome them with open arms. For those who think Soviet aggression is a thing of the bygone, cold war era, look at what happened in Georgia or Ukraine. True, there are issues involving US troops stationed in other countries (through bilateral agreements not due to military operations) such as soldiers’ immunity from the local laws which causes unnecessary frictions and is hard to understand. When US soldiers rape a local woman, have a punch up with the locals, or cause a car accident while drink driving they should not have immunity but these are still issues with individual soldiers, not a military aggression by the US army. I for one am happy to work with USA vs risk yet another (there were many) war with the Soviets. Throughout the entire 20th century we had maybe 20 years without them medling and invading our country. Lesson learned.

German To the US-guys: please remove your occupation troups from our County
Right after Germany pays the war reparations and the Marshall Plan reimbursement. I'm sure when the funds are remitted it will show that Germany has the wherewithall to stand on their own.

The future of Germany is with the east and not with the west. I recommend to the US guys the following video:

Be honest, your troops are not protectors. The protection of Germany is part of a Hollywood view (the other part ist the written history: USA covers the russian war crimes und Russia covers the US war crimes ) .
I want to add, that this thoughts are very actual: The US wants to prevent the gas pipeline North Stream 2 from Russia to Germany. Maybe you heard about it.
Be honest, your country couldn't defend itself against almost any of it's neighbors, and war crimes, please, I don't think the US needs a lecture from Germany on war crimes.

I for one would be glad to see the majority of our people pulled out of Germany. Poland seems happy enough to have a US presence so maybe that's were we should have a presence.

Best of luck in your bonding with Russia efforts. :giggle:

This is so embarrassing. Trump was merely "hugely" inarticulate. This guy truly actually is mentally confused.
Geez, I don’t think even he knows what he just said. And no evidence? I’ve had more than a few people tell me straight out that they don’t want the job I’m offering because of the checks they’re getting not to have to work at all. One of the guys I do have working for me proudly told me how he woke up one morning to find $14,000 in his bank account for Covid payments for his whole family. Then shamelessly told me he can now trade up for a lot nicer camper.
I somehow held my tongue.

In viewing the recent events and how the stage is set for the decline of the USA due to the monetary collapse and the replacement as global power by China, and how the catalyst for it all was the sending of unbacked $ by the government to citizen and illegal alike I re-read the Biblical story where Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of lentil soup.

Im a former US military officer.. and have worked in the defense sector for the better part of the last 20 years.. I also at one point was a direct report to a former US Deputy Secretary of Defense..

If a Russian and German alliance is a primordial fear.. or "for centuries scares the hell out of the United States".. This is the first I have heard of it..

George Friedman, the speaker in that video is a Hungarian born geopolitical forecaster.. While he is an absolutely brilliant person.. He also forecasted in 1991 that armed conflict between the US and Japan was inevitable...

Its been 30 years.. still no armed conflict.. in fact.. just yesterday we kicked off a huge joint military exercise with Japan and France... We're tighter with the Japanese today than we have been since well prior to WWII.

Friedman is notorious for both overstating as well as for being wrong as often as he is right.. (as more "forecasters" are)..

In this particular case.. he is laughably wrong..

Not long after the fascist Facebook review board announced it would not reinstate Trump, I received a message from FB, that my political FB page was marked as SPAM, and they unpublished it.
My political page title just happened to have the word "Trump" in it.

Ironic, how the Leftard nutbags mislabel truth, as SPAM.

Today’s version of book burning.

Things are bad in the Northeast and West Coast in this country - but damn. o_O
My son in law is from there and he and my daughter now live on Vancouver Island. That idiot Little Potato up there makes Joe look smart!

Be honest, your country couldn't defend itself against almost any of it's neighbors, and war crimes, please, I don't think the US needs a lecture from Germany on war crimes.

I for one would be glad to see the majority of our people pulled out of Germany. Poland seems happy enough to have a US presence so maybe that's were we should have a presence.

Best of luck in your bonding with Russia efforts. :giggle:
I think most of the people reading this are probably aware of von Ribbentrop. It would seem that Germany's leadership, and too many of her people, are not.

And, at just about any point in history since 1945, if U.S. forces had not been deployed in Germany, what is the likelihood that Soviet tanks would, in fact, have rolled through the Fulda Gap?
Your welcome! ;)

Apart from that I have read news reports of plenty of German people whose livelihoods will vanish if/when the us based are closed and troops moved....so not everyone in Germany apoears to want this to happen....

Im a former US military officer.. and have worked in the defense sector for the better part of the last 20 years.. I also at one point was a direct report to a former US Deputy Secretary of Defense..

If a Russian and German alliance is a primordial fear.. or "for centuries scares the hell out of the United States".. This is the first I have heard of it..

George Friedman, the speaker in that video is a Hungarian born geopolitical forecaster.. While he is an absolutely brilliant person.. He also forecasted in 1991 that armed conflict between the US and Japan was inevitable...

Its been 30 years.. still no armed conflict.. in fact.. just yesterday we kicked off a huge joint military exercise with Japan and France... We're tighter with the Japanese today than we have been since well prior to WWII.

Friedman is notorious for both overstating as well as for being wrong as often as he is right.. (as more "forecasters" are)..

In this particular case.. he is laughably wrong..
Reminds me of that guy Gordon Chang, who wrote a book some 20 years ago, "The Coming Collapse of China"!
As a former vice president candidate once famously said, "hows that workin' out for ya?".

Somewhat political, I guess.

IMG_1907.jpg

Geez, I don’t think even he knows what he just said. And no evidence? I’ve had more than a few people tell me straight out that they don’t want the job I’m offering because of the checks they’re getting not to have to work at all. One of the guys I do have working for me proudly told me how he woke up one morning to find $14,000 in his bank account for Covid payments for his whole family. Then shamelessly told me he can now trade up for a lot nicer camper.
I somehow held my tongue.
Yep, the hits and stimulus payments just keep coming and you, I and everyone else who actually has to work for a living get the pleasure of paying for it. Actually, It'll be our childrens' grand children who will bear the financial burden down the line.

Yep, the hits and stimulus payments just keep coming and you, I and everyone else who actually has to work for a living get the pleasure of paying for it. Actually, It'll be our childrens' grand children who will bear the financial burden down the line.

Well, we're gonna pay for it, but not in the way most people imagine.

We have been overrun by the Goths and Visigoths of our age; and . Emperor Decius (we've had a number of them, IMO) has debauched our currency.

It is only a matter of time. We don't live on magic dirt which can protect us from the folly of what is happening.

Well, we're gonna pay for it, but not in the way most people imagine.

We have been overrun by the Goths and Visigoths of our age; and . Emperor Decius (we've had a number of them, IMO) has debauched our currency.

It is only a matter of time. We don't live on magic dirt which can protect us from the folly of what is happening.
Japan is the largest holder of US debt. China holds the next largest amount. Although China makes a lot of money servicing our debt, if for whatever reason (Taiwan, South China Sea controversies come to mind) they decide to dramatically reduce the amount of our debt they want to service, we are screwed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross