Politics

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up.

Life Alert: We got you Joe, help is on the way.
 
42431156_306585556591287_2942219083577294848_n.jpg
 
1616289343559.png
 
1616292116747.jpeg
 
And we thought Gerald Ford was uncoordinated. This ---person---makes him look like ballet dancer.
 
1616349982331.jpeg
 
Here we go again, Biden considering Executive Action gun control. :S Censored::S Censored:

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,726
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top