Politics

158070831_4084332778264555_2356563979760463660_n.jpg

It’s only a matter of time for TX and FL. It already happened in Colorado. Not long ago, we had two Republican US Senators and most of our US Reps were also Republican. The California folks are driven out by their own longtime liberal policies on everything from business to regulations to the environment but they don’t see how it affects their day to day living costs until it’s too late and they decide to move to save money. For some reason, they just can’t fathom how their “do gooder” beliefs and policies start the cycle all over again where they currently live. They live in a twisted reality dreamland of their own making but can’t see it. They think their way of thinking is normal so that when things get too expensive and the society around them starts to crumble, they blame others when in actuality it was their own bad decisions earlier on that are the cause. Since they can’t see it, they are doomed to repeat.
Or as I like to repeat, "politics is downstream from culture."

It simply does not compute to me how so many people could possibly be so obtuse.

I'm happy to cut Harry some slack and pay him the respect he deserves. As Captain Wales, he flew Apache helicopters doing his bit against the Taliban. His tour of duty only ended when someone (probably in the royal household) leaked his details and put his squadron in danger. The rest of the royal parasites just play dress up in Gilbert & Sullivanesque 'military' costumes.

Given the US founding fathers fought a war to rid themselves of the British Crown, how come so many Americans today jump on board efforts to denigrate a Vet.

I'm happy to cut Harry some slack and pay him the respect he deserves. As Captain Wales, he flew Apache helicopters doing his bit against the Taliban. His tour of duty only ended when someone (probably in the royal household) leaked his details and put his squadron in danger. The rest of the royal parasites just play dress up in Gilbert & Sullivanesque 'military' costumes.

Given the US founding fathers fought a war to rid themselves of the British Crown, how come so many Americans today jump on board efforts to denigrate a Vet.

Not a fair assessment of the Royal family’s military record. Check out his uncles record in the Falklands or his grandmothers service in WWII.

Being a veteran does not make one impervious to criticism and judgement throughout the rest of their life. His service is admirable but his actions since meeting that succubus are an embarrassment to himself and his family. Not to mention we now have to listen to their 2 cents about every social issue here in the US and around the world and listen to her blather on about her supposed unfair treatment.

As @WAB said, your assessment of his family is a little off and now you're the one doing the denigrating. William also flew Sea King air ambulances in the UK for a while and by all accounts he would be perfectly happy to still be doing it by. In fact he tried to get back into it a couple of years ago.

It should also be pointed out that it is a serious pain in the ass to have royals in the military so judging them on their lack of service isn't fair to them. It usually does more harm than good.

JMHO

Last edited:

Doing fringe service vs what infantry does is not the same thing first off. He is spineless, letting this jezebel ruin him. Weak minded fool. Plus, we don't worship some bullshit King, we lop their fucking heads off so as not to be cannon fodder while they eat feasts.

Yep, been going on a while. Emigrate out of a place that you turned into a sht hole, then try to change it into exactly what you left- culture of the locust. Check the UHaul trucks pulling car trailers- chances are pretty good the car will have Commifornia plates. My idea if I ever move again- pick a place so unattractive that even the low end Commifornians won't stop there to take a dump.

That could take some doing. That Corruptifornicate sewer sludge is spreading across the whole country and everywhere they squat, they destroy the lifestyle.
Old saying: You can't fix stupid. They are clueless to who they are.

I don't waste my time or electricity having the royals in my home. As such, I don't know what they are/aren't saying, nor do I care. However, with regard to Harry's military service being protected due to his position, I suspect it was no different that Capt Robbs (LBJs son-in-law). LBJ wanted him to send tape recorded letters, which he did. But Robb was never allowed to go outside the wire or do anything that could remotely be considered dangerous. Robb sent recordings, supposed narratives of the "action" but they were primarily based on talking with guys returning from patrols or operations and basically were hearsay. So whether you're the son of a king or president, I suspect the treatment is the same.

I see them heading east down I-10 every day with Cali plates and some have stopped here in Buckeye AZ.
School was locked down in our little section of heaven today because some Karen called the Buckeye PD on a young man training to follow his Dad into military service. The caller said a hispanic man was out running with a rifle! This is true he “rusks” three days a week with pack, training plate and a NEON blue plastic training rifle. They were observant enough to see he was hispanic but couldn’t see the rifle was fake.
His Dad reported the local PD was awesome!
This stuff never happened before, lots of service personnel from Luke AFB live in our community, as well as a lot of new Karenafornions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg