Politics

Texas has got style!
But wait! There is more!

They don't feel safe because of the crazy, mean Trump supporters, remember?

So tell me, who is trying to run whom off the road? The Trump supporter or the other car?

And please note that I say ”other car" because I have no way of knowing if it's a Harris supporter, or a Russian misinformation campaign! LOL

20201031_133800.jpg


You really can't make this stuff up.
 
Last edited:
But wait! There is more!

They don't feel safe because of the crazy, mean Trump supporters, remember?

So tell me, who is trying to run whom off the road? The Trump supporter or the other car?

And please note that I say ”other car" because Ihave no way of knowing if it's a Harris supporter, or a Russian misinformation campaign! LOL

View attachment 373912

You really can't make this stuff up.
Only a liberal would try to take on a F150 with a mini-SUV.
 
But wait! There is more!

They don't feel safe because of the crazy, mean Trump supporters, remember?

So tell me, who is trying to run whom off the road? The Trump supporter or the other car?

And please note that I say ”other car" because I have no way of knowing if it's a Harris supporter, or a Russian misinformation campaign! LOL

View attachment 373912

You really can't make this stuff up.
Well.....it does look like a Subaru. Lol. Wonder if any of those gool ol' Texas boys were "Rolling Coal" towards thst bus?
 
Well.....it does look like a Subaru. Lol. Wonder if any of those gool ol' Texas boys were "Rolling Coal" towards thst bus?

Funniest yet
 
Only a liberal would try to take on a F150 with a mini-SUV.

Yep, and they don’t even know which end of
a gun the pointy thing comes out of, shame...
 
1604191397709.png
 
Do you think we will have serious rioting across the country if Trump wins.?
 
Do you think we will have serious rioting across the country if Trump wins.?

Only in blue cities.

If blue cities elect blue politicians they get what they deserve. I don't want my tax money paying to rebuild what blue politicians won't protect.
 
1604192840032.png
 
Only in blue cities.

If blue cities elect blue politicians they get what they deserve. I don't want my tax money paying to rebuild what blue politicians won't protect.

Exactly!

Elections have consequences.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,429
Messages
1,575,967
Members
170,489
Latest member
wikusvonmollendorf
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top