Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Under Trumps 1st term, Black & Hispanic unemployment, was the lowest it's ever been.
Let's hope that logical minds prevail, and they vote according to promises kept, versus promises made by Dems that have never been delivered.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
This one is even more interesting....

Gotta read the entire article and then read between the lines. The local minority organizers in FL are screaming for more national money. In other words, they aren't getting their normal kickbacks that they pocket and they are pissed.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Seems like it will be close but not flip. Just the fact the dems have to focus on it to hold instead of trying to slip other states though makes this a win.

There are other signs of tightening too. CO and VA come to mind.
Definetly a bold prediction by Trump. Flipping a state that has voted Blue for 5 decades would be an accomplishment.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
The shutdown attempt by the Dems didn't seem to work to well though. Only 250 allowed inside the rally? Ok, says Trump.

The Minnesota AG, is a real piece of work, and is one of the many warts in that state. I was born not far from Rochester where Trump is having the rally. I originally come from conservative farm country in that area. But that was when tricky Dick was President. My parents moved us to Tucson in 1973, about the time I think Watergate hit the fan.

Last edited:

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
All the news about what a corrupt nearly primate the Bidet and his family are and that millions of people actually want him and "the party" to run the country really tires me out. I think I'm seeing the reincarnation of Adolf Schicklgruber and Joe Steel and their machines. God help teh USA, please.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Seems like it will be close but not flip. Just the fact the dems have to focus on it to hold instead of trying to slip other states though makes this a win.

There are other signs of tightening too. CO and VA come to mind.

The full fledged riots started in MN. There are a lot of people who don't want the riots spreading to their neighborhoods. It gave socially liberal democrats a scare.

A red wave is already breaking over the iron range. It may just break over the Twin Cities, washing away the blue votes.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

The fact that Mainstream Media spent weeks going through Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook, but refused to even look at Hunter Biden’s laptop tells you all you need to know about today’s media. They’re almost as compromised and corrupted and Joe Biden himself.

9:46 AM · Oct 29, 2020

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

The fact that Mainstream Media spent weeks going through Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook, but refused to even look at Hunter Biden’s laptop tells you all you need to know about today’s media. They’re almost as compromised and corrupted and Joe Biden himself.

9:46 AM · Oct 29, 2020
They are always attacking the 2nd amendment, maybe we should go after the freedom of the press. Fair is fair.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
IMG_20201030_200853_744.jpg

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
For years Minnesota was known for its honest politicians such as HHH. It's hard to imagine that the people that voted for Humphrey would also vote for omar.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BelleRomo0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J
Good morning friends

i‘ve taken to heart a suggestion to tell my story about a lion hunt 37 years ago. ‘I don’t know, but am thinking there are site rules as to posting and file type. Three of the four posts (chapters?) are done, I took time away from here to write up the story. I have a couple of photos too.

also, I’m going to dissemble the rifles and see if Butch may have signed them. I’ll let you know.