Politics

When you don't stand for something, you will fall out of the Senate.

Susan Collins, Shunned by Trump, Stands Firm on Amy Coney Barrett 'No' Vote After Murkowski Flips​

BY MATT KEELEY ON 10/24/20 AT 6:27 PM EDT

When you don't stand for something, you will fall out of the Senate.

Susan Collins, Shunned by Trump, Stands Firm on Amy Coney Barrett 'No' Vote After Murkowski Flips​

BY MATT KEELEY ON 10/24/20 AT 6:27 PM EDT

Collins, is a nutcase. There is no viable reason not to vote for Barrett.

Democrats just fling lies at the wall, and hope they stick.
122885202_10166409412530354_319399619336780457_n.jpg

Looks like Trump is canceling advertising in Wisconsin- and not because he is ahead. Getting worried again.

Beitbart just published some interesting data from Texas. RealClearPolitics has Trump up only 2.6% in the state. Our devoutly trusted liberal rag, "Dallas Morning News," says as of today that Biden is up 48 to 45%.

As we all anticipate, early voting should favor the Democrats overwhelmingly, particularly so this year as they strategize protecting themselves from the Covid Terror.

HOWEVER. As of today, 6.7 mil votes have been returned. That is an increase of 218% from 2016. 53% of those early votes are Republican, 37% are Democrat, and 10% are independent.

One of three possibilities:

1. Texas polling is really wrong

2. A bunch of Republicans are voting for Biden (even the Bush family isn't that big)

3. Democrats will defy their normal voting patterns and show up in massive numbers on election day.

I have a somewhat different take on those numbers. Biden has pulled all TV ads in Texas, except El Paso and San Antonio Spanish language TV allegedly to help down ballot races in those two cities.

Next, the RPT registered about 35k “new” voters, unfortunately those folks are not showing up to vote.

I my county, I am seeing a of Biden, Wendy Davis and MJ Hager signs where there should be solid R support. One of my friends house is surrounded by Biden signs. He said they all folks that have moved in from out of State, bring their BS with them.

The D’s have outvoted the R’s in early voting. If you are an R and do not win the early vote you don’t win. There is no one here that wants a Big R win more than me.

At the polls, I am seeing middle age Hispanics voting R, the young ones are solid D. We have a large Trump train every Sunday, sponsored by Latinos for Trump.

Trump will lose the metropolitan areas, too many D’s and will carry the more rural areas. Which is usual. That strategy can’t continue much longer, not enough rural voters to offset the city voters.

All the major Texas papers are liberal rags. But DMN, is conservative compared to Austin American-Statesman.

Last edited:
I have a somewhat different take on those numbers. Biden has pulled all TV ad in Texas, except El Paso and San Antonio Spanish language TV allegedly to help down ballot races in those two cities.

Next, the RPT registered about 35k “new” voters, unfortunately those folks are not showing up to vote.

I my county, I am seeing a of Biden, Wendy Davis and MJ Hager signs where there should be solid R support. One of my friends house is surrounded by Biden signs. He said they all folks that have moved in from out of State, bring their BS with them.

The D’s have outvoted the R’s in early voting. If you are an R and do not win the early vote you don’t win. There is no one here that’s wants a Big R win.

At the polls, I am seeing middle age Hispanics voting R, the young ones are solid D. We have a large Trump train every Sunday, sponsored by Latinos for Trump.

Trump will lose the metropolitan areas, too many D’s and will carry the more rural areas. Which is usual. That strategy can’t continue much longer, not enough rural voters to offset the city voters.

All the major Texas papers are liberal rags. But DMN, is conservative compared to Austin American-Statesman.

Looks like Trump is canceling advertising in Wisconsin- and not because he is ahead. Getting worried again.

Trump was in Wisconsin last night. He is back in Wisconsin on Tuesday. It doesn't seem Trump is giving up on the state. Wisconsin will be a tight race. Trump just has finite resources and trying to put them in the right place.

There is also no Senate race for Trump to have to pull across the finish line in Wisconsin.

That being said, you may be right.

Trump spared the deep state at the first of his term--he let them all keep their jobs. That gesture of goodwill got him stabbed in the back for a solid 3 1/2 years. I say fire them and start over.

Hunter Biden's to do list:

Hunter Bidens To-Do List.jpeg

As I have mentioned previously, most major polls are pushing a narrative. Just like the media, they are trying to influence us.

I have also said as we get closer to the election, the polls will shrink so they can all say they were within the margin of error.

Rasmussen is not the worst pollster. They seem closer than most through the years. Here is todays results. This is a 4 point swing in five days by their own polls.

Realize Biden needs to win the national popular vote by 2-4% to win the electoral college.

Everything is in place for a repeat of 2016. All we need to do is vote!

White House Watch​

Trump 48%, Biden 47%​

As I have mentioned previously, most major polls are pushing a narrative. Just like the media, they are trying to influence us.

I have also said as we get closer to the election, the polls will shrink so they can all say they were within the margin of error.

Rasmussen is not the worst pollster. They seem closer than most through the years. Here is todays results. This is a 4 point swing in five days by their own polls.

Realize Biden needs to win the national popular vote by 2-4% to win the electoral college.

Everything is in place for a repeat of 2016. All we need to do is vote!

White House Watch​

Trump 48%, Biden 47%​

And some good news from my personal cave canary - Wisconsin.

As of October 26 -

1.3 mil early votes. 42% GOP and 36% Dem. This is directly counter to the the assessments you will see if you google Wisconsin early voting trends etc. More and more this looks like the Dems need a blue Tsunami of in person voting - I am having a hard time visualizing that as they collectively join their nominee cowering in their respective basements.

The problem with reporting the percentage of D's and R's is that you don't know how they actually voted. You can presume that they voted for their party but that is just a presumption.

Trump won 8% of the black vote in 2016.

The conventional wisdom has been that he would win the election if he got 15% of the black vote.

The estimates on the black vote are all over the board. Some people I respect think Trump will receive 12-15% of the black vote. Others are projecting 20%+. These numbers probably can't be estimated easily. The silent Trump voter that can't be accurately polled is greatest in the black community.

These numbers may be telling come election day.

When @PHOENIX PHIL and @AfricaHunting.com put on a larger gathering at the AH/DSC dinner, than Jon Bon Jovi and Joe Biden 10 days before a presidential election, then you know it must be 2020!

1603739227188.png

1603739891704.png

Evidently this was the Network and the Password for the press to sign into the WiFi at the Trump rally in Wisconsin Saturday. :E Lol: :E Lol: :E Lol:

Cath O’Neill
@cathponeill

Check the WiFi password for the press at the POTUS Rally on Saturday

1603741831128.png

Attachments

• 1603741692239.png
    1603741692239.png
    717.3 KB · Views: 76
And its official. Makes a person want to smoke a good cigar.

IMG_20201026_191019.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg