Politics

And its official. Makes a person want to smoke a good cigar.

View attachment 373268

i like this one better. Wonder if McConnell did this intentionally :LOL:

1603759161656.jpeg
 
Let the wailing, sniveling, crying and pouting begin.

 
Almost four years of trying to put Trump up on a cross, all I can say is paybacks are a bitch. The Dems made their beds. Now they have to lie in them.
 
Today is my birthday
I am 53 years old
Today is also Hilary Rodham Clinton’s birthday
She looks about 93 years old
And earlier today a birthday gift was delivered to each of us
Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed to the Supreme Court of the United States!
Pretty sure I like the gift better than she does :E Lol:
Best Birthday Ever! :A Banana:
 
Today is my birthday
I am 53 years old
Today is also Hilary Rodham Clinton’s birthday
She looks about 93 years old
And earlier today a birthday gift was delivered to each of us
Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed to the Supreme Court of the United States!
Pretty sure I like the gift better than she does :E Lol:
Best Birthday Ever! :A Banana:

Happy Birthday.

Here's to repeating the feat next year. ;)
 
I honestly can’t beileve that every Democrat voted nay. When I looked at the roll call I even saw one republican voted nay.
Doug Jones will lose his seat this year here in Alabama which makes me feel better.
 
2020 may go out with a bang!

Supreme Court 5.5 to 3.5 America wins Sweet 16

House flips to Republicans America wins quarterfinals

Senate holds for Republicans America wins semifinals

Trump wins re election America Wins Championship!
 
I honestly can’t beileve that every Democrat voted nay. When I looked at the roll call I even saw one republican voted nay.
Doug Jones will lose his seat this year here in Alabama which makes me feel better.

He’s a piece of crap, we need to vote him right out of this state!
 
OteWell not yet, but tomorrow. She still has to receive her commission and the Chief Justice swear her in. Tonight was just for show.

The vote was official tonight.
 
Completely agree! I’m not sure how he ever won his seat in the first place. Tuberville will win in a landslide
He’s a piece of crap, we need to vote him right out of this state!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
2020 may go out with a bang!

Supreme Court 5.5 to 3.5 America wins Sweet 16

House flips to Republicans America wins quarterfinals

Senate holds for Republicans America wins semifinals

Trump wins re election America Wins Championship!


1603764952119.png
 
Completely agree! I’m not sure how he ever won his seat in the first place. Tuberville will win in a landslide

The only reason he got in was Sessions going to AG and Roy Moore running on the republican ticket. Moore’s shenanigans allowed jones to get in.
 
Happy Birthday.

Here's to repeating the feat next year. ;)
Already looking forward to it!
And thank you for the kind wishes.
 
1603767188617.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top