Politics

When you know your cognitive ability will turn into a pumpkin in four minutes.

View attachment 372788
I noticed a brightness of the Bidet's complexion that decreased as the debate continued and that there were signs of decreased cognitive ability. Initially he was wide-eyed but by the end had returned to his usual squints. Appears the meds that got him up for the debate were wearing off and that if he were given a drug test, he'd fail.

FB_IMG_1603417327065.jpg

I noticed a brightness of the Bidet's complexion that decreased as the debate continued and that there were signs of decreased cognitive ability. Initially he was wide-eyed but by the end had returned to his usual squints. Appears the meds that got him up for the debate were wearing off and that if he were given a drug test, he'd fail.
No doubt, that China Joe was juiced up on whatever concoction they are giving him to make it thru the debate.

Did Biden just tell people in his birth state of Pennsylvania to learn to code?

"I would transition from the oil industry, yes," Biden responded.

Did Biden just tell people in his birth state of Pennsylvania to learn to code?

"I would transition from the oil industry, yes," Biden responded.
A few years back I was upstate PA, staying in a motel for a shooting event. There were three Ford F-350 pickup trucks with oil company names on the side in the parking lot and the guys had been staying there for weeks. Shut down fracking and the ripple effect would be devastating. The eco-freaks won't be satisfied until they reach their goal of everyone being unemployed.

I never said I wanted to ban fracking.

1603468038735.png

I forget how many thousand "charging stations" the Bidet said would be installed nationwide for the transition from gas to electricity would be complete, but he didn't say that there would be NO electricity available to run the charging- except for essential cars- such as his.

I wonder where they think electricity comes from? Perhaps it’s a magical force that lives in copper wires?

running things on fancy batteries and such calls for MASSIVE mining in order to get the rare earth metals required--that takes heavy machinery running on diesel, not to mention environmental impacts of mining. Generation of electricity generally involves burning coal, etc. What are people up north to depend upon for heat?...solar power in wintertime?

I wonder where they think electricity comes from? Perhaps it’s a magical force that lives in copper wires?

Can't remember where I saw the photo, but it was this week.

There was a vehicle charging station. Setting behind it was a 100-200 kw generator to power the charging station up. Someone in a Prius thinks they are saving the world

This reminds me of a presentation I saw about 50 years ago by some missionaries that were on furlough from their mission in Africa. Due to some political changes in the country the mission was required to close and move across the border. The mission being closed was being demolished and with it the underground plumbing. The local residents had used the water supply during the mission's operation and as it was being removed asked if they could have the faucet. The thought was that if they buried the end of the pipe in the ground that then they could turn on the faucet and water would come out. I didn't know that their relatives have since moved to America- but I guess.

I have mentioned this before but will mention it again for those concerned about the polls.

Put another way, Biden probably has to win Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to win the election. This will be a tall order.

PollWatch

@PollWatch2020

·
1h

If Trump wins the Core 3 of FL, NC, AZ, and holds NE-2 and ME-2 (likely) then he just needs one of the Rust Belt 4 of MN, WI, MI, PA. If he wins MI or PA he does not even need NE-2 or ME-2. In short, if the Core 3 holds then he needs just one of the Rust Belt states.

Transition from fossil fuel. Why bother? Wind is incredibly ugly. Solar will work but no one has figured out how to charge for the sun. When fussion is developed that will be the game changer but even that
has to come about slowly as it will cause a lot of job loses.

Through your Smart TV, search the internet for "The Plot Against The President" movie. Watch and become informed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg