Politics

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
When you know your cognitive ability will turn into a pumpkin in four minutes.

View attachment 372788
I noticed a brightness of the Bidet's complexion that decreased as the debate continued and that there were signs of decreased cognitive ability. Initially he was wide-eyed but by the end had returned to his usual squints. Appears the meds that got him up for the debate were wearing off and that if he were given a drug test, he'd fail.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
FB_IMG_1603417327065.jpg

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
I noticed a brightness of the Bidet's complexion that decreased as the debate continued and that there were signs of decreased cognitive ability. Initially he was wide-eyed but by the end had returned to his usual squints. Appears the meds that got him up for the debate were wearing off and that if he were given a drug test, he'd fail.
No doubt, that China Joe was juiced up on whatever concoction they are giving him to make it thru the debate.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Did Biden just tell people in his birth state of Pennsylvania to learn to code?

"I would transition from the oil industry, yes," Biden responded.

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA, Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Did Biden just tell people in his birth state of Pennsylvania to learn to code?

"I would transition from the oil industry, yes," Biden responded.
A few years back I was upstate PA, staying in a motel for a shooting event. There were three Ford F-350 pickup trucks with oil company names on the side in the parking lot and the guys had been staying there for weeks. Shut down fracking and the ripple effect would be devastating. The eco-freaks won't be satisfied until they reach their goal of everyone being unemployed.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
I never said I wanted to ban fracking.

1603468038735.png

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I forget how many thousand "charging stations" the Bidet said would be installed nationwide for the transition from gas to electricity would be complete, but he didn't say that there would be NO electricity available to run the charging- except for essential cars- such as his.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
I wonder where they think electricity comes from? Perhaps it’s a magical force that lives in copper wires?

steve white

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
dallas safari club, mannlicher collectors assoc., era
Hunted
Cape buffalo, plains game
running things on fancy batteries and such calls for MASSIVE mining in order to get the rare earth metals required--that takes heavy machinery running on diesel, not to mention environmental impacts of mining. Generation of electricity generally involves burning coal, etc. What are people up north to depend upon for heat?...solar power in wintertime?

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
I wonder where they think electricity comes from? Perhaps it’s a magical force that lives in copper wires?

Can't remember where I saw the photo, but it was this week.

There was a vehicle charging station. Setting behind it was a 100-200 kw generator to power the charging station up. Someone in a Prius thinks they are saving the world

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
This reminds me of a presentation I saw about 50 years ago by some missionaries that were on furlough from their mission in Africa. Due to some political changes in the country the mission was required to close and move across the border. The mission being closed was being demolished and with it the underground plumbing. The local residents had used the water supply during the mission's operation and as it was being removed asked if they could have the faucet. The thought was that if they buried the end of the pipe in the ground that then they could turn on the faucet and water would come out. I didn't know that their relatives have since moved to America- but I guess.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
I have mentioned this before but will mention it again for those concerned about the polls.

Put another way, Biden probably has to win Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to win the election. This will be a tall order.

PollWatch

@PollWatch2020

·
1h

If Trump wins the Core 3 of FL, NC, AZ, and holds NE-2 and ME-2 (likely) then he just needs one of the Rust Belt 4 of MN, WI, MI, PA. If he wins MI or PA he does not even need NE-2 or ME-2. In short, if the Core 3 holds then he needs just one of the Rust Belt states.

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
Transition from fossil fuel. Why bother? Wind is incredibly ugly. Solar will work but no one has figured out how to charge for the sun. When fussion is developed that will be the game changer but even that
has to come about slowly as it will cause a lot of job loses.

Ed Lally

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Through your Smart TV, search the internet for "The Plot Against The President" movie. Watch and become informed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dextron

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J