Politics

Screenshot_20201015-152710_Gallery.jpg

Biden doesn't know what to deny. Anything he says will bethrown back in his face with a new release.

Look for all the people that testified in the House Impeachment hearings to be culpable with the Biden's on this Ukraine mess.

It is amazing how many nests a few billion USD's of USAID can feather.

Wouldn't you love to hear the dinner conversation in the biden basement tonight. LOL

Twitter officially locked Trumps twitter campaign account.

Fascist Liberal scum.

Well that didn't take long. :E Lol:

Twitter and Facebook went for a bridge to far.

1602798867704.png

Now we will see if Twitter and Facebook remove this message. :eek:

I'm watching registration numbers in key states such as PA, AZ, OH, and FL instead of the corrupt dem over sampled polls.

I feel good based on that. I also believe that Texas is safe along with some others.

The popular vote will be closely no doubt. But, I'm betting on an electoral landslide still.

This, is basically supporting the point I was making.

Reactions: WAB
1602817087207.png

Mitch McConnell, stated that he has enough votes to confirm ACB to SCOTUS.

Viewed objectively I am very impressed with Amy Coney B not only for her abilities for the job description of Supreme Court Justice but as a member of the Human Race. I must also say that some of the senators that I saw questioning her wouldn't make the cut as lower Primates if I were given the roster.

Attachments

• 1602859354489.png
    1602859354489.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
Did it appear that Biden was looking at a high monitor during his town hall soft pitch?

JBKH2020.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg