Politics

Screenshot_20201015-152710_Gallery.jpg
 
Biden doesn't know what to deny. Anything he says will bethrown back in his face with a new release.

Look for all the people that testified in the House Impeachment hearings to be culpable with the Biden's on this Ukraine mess.

It is amazing how many nests a few billion USD's of USAID can feather.

Wouldn't you love to hear the dinner conversation in the biden basement tonight. LOL
 
Twitter officially locked Trumps twitter campaign account.

Fascist Liberal scum.

Well that didn't take long. :E Lol:

Twitter and Facebook went for a bridge to far.

1602798867704.png




Now we will see if Twitter and Facebook remove this message. :eek:
 
I'm watching registration numbers in key states such as PA, AZ, OH, and FL instead of the corrupt dem over sampled polls.

I feel good based on that. I also believe that Texas is safe along with some others.

The popular vote will be closely no doubt. But, I'm betting on an electoral landslide still.

This, is basically supporting the point I was making.

 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
1602817087207.png
 
Mitch McConnell, stated that he has enough votes to confirm ACB to SCOTUS.
 
Viewed objectively I am very impressed with Amy Coney B not only for her abilities for the job description of Supreme Court Justice but as a member of the Human Race. I must also say that some of the senators that I saw questioning her wouldn't make the cut as lower Primates if I were given the roster.
 

Attachments

  • 1602859354489.png
    1602859354489.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 152
Did it appear that Biden was looking at a high monitor during his town hall soft pitch?
 
Look for all the people that testified in the House Impeachment hearings to be culpable with the Biden's on this Ukraine mess.

It is amazing how many nests a few billion USD's of USAID can feather.

Wonder what these people are doing today? :unsure:

They never thought they would get caught. Good brief thread by Brian Cates.


1602873670642.png
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,603
Members
168,913
Latest member
JanaHollwa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top