Politics

We won't be seeing any reports from Barr or Durham before the election.

1602553845077.png

1602621673474.jpeg

The Economist magazine predicted Joe Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning the general election in November.

The magazine claimed, as of Wednesday evening, that Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning, while Trump has only a 13 percent chance.

1602626782278.png

The Economist magazine predicted Joe Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning the general election in November.

The magazine claimed, as of Wednesday evening, that Biden has an 87 percent chance of winning, while Trump has only a 13 percent chance.

View attachment 371797

Sweet.....

Further conclusive evidence of a Trump landslide.

VOTE!!!

It's amazing how much attention and money a BULLSHIT ARTIST can garner these days.

My new mask

CF7F3694-75A1-4A1F-BFEC-39BA1808DDA5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly. At least not with respect to the Saudi government’s direct responsibility. the Wahabit doctrine’s poisons are another thing. Along with his political critics, Salman seems to be doing a good job putting the Wahhabi contagion back into the Middle Ages where it belongs.
I would personally argue that the Saudi state has provided a very fertile breeding ground for Wahhabis and has done a rather poor job of dealing with them, so imo a large degree of responsibility for Islamic terrorism and fundamentalism globally lies with them. ISIS if i am not mistaken was using Saudi textbooks for their educational programs. I mean what can do you expect from a country where apostasy and witchcraft or sorcery carries the death penalty and people have been executed for these crimes in recent years. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16150381

Not to mention until maybe a year or two ago women where legally barred from driving. Plus a large amount of the country's populace believes in Islamic fatalism- essentially everything that has happened, happened because Allah predetermined it so and that "simple man" cannot change this. This belief largely eliminates personal accountability or responsibility. This level of irrationality in a country is very frightening especially given the $$ and the US military hardware they have.

If Saudi Arabia and America did not have mutually aligned economic and by extension geo-political interests, Saudi Arabia would be treated as a pariah state much like North Korea and Iran are. If this arrangement were ever to change I have a feeling Saudi Arabia would become Taliban ruled Afghanistan on steroids.

I would personally argue that the Saudi state has provided a very fertile breeding ground for Wahhabis and has done a rather poor job of dealing with them, so imo a large degree of responsibility for Islamic terrorism and fundamentalism globally lies with them. ISIS if i am not mistaken was using Saudi textbooks for their educational programs. I mean what can do you expect from a country where apostasy and witchcraft or sorcery carries the death penalty and people have been executed for these crimes in recent years. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16150381

Not to mention until maybe a year or two ago women where legally barred from driving. Plus a large amount of the country's populace believes in Islamic fatalism- essentially everything that has happened, happened because Allah predetermined it so and that "simple man" cannot change this. This belief largely eliminates personal accountability or responsibility. This level of irrationality in a country is very frightening especially given the $$ and the US military hardware they have.

If Saudi Arabia and America did not have mutually aligned economic and by extension geo-political interests, Saudi Arabia would be treated as a pariah state much like North Korea and Iran are. If this arrangement were ever to change I have a feeling Saudi Arabia would become Taliban ruled Afghanistan on steroids.

I would agree with much of this statement during 9-11 and the time immediately after.

Iran fell in 1979. The Wahabis nearly did the same with KSA. Khalid and Fahad to stay in power ceded to the demands of the religious leaders.

The KSA of today is not the same KSA that existed from around 1980-2015. You have alluded to a couple of the changes. A different branch of the house of Saud is running the country. Abdullah made some changes. Salman is making significantly more changes through his son, MBS. Or in reality, MBS is making the changes as his father serves as a figurehead.

MBS took his extended family and other prominent citizens and imprisoned them at the Ritz. He shook them down for billions of dollars they had fraudulently obtained from the country. bin Talal being the most prominent.

KSA in no way ranks with an Iran today. KSA leads the GCC. The GCC is the group that destroyed ISIS. They did it quietly with no press releases. ISIS was made up of Arabs and Muslims from throughout the world. GCC special forces infiltrated and completely dismantled them with no publicity and with ISIS not really understanding what was happening to them.

Look for KSA to continue to become a more secular country as MBS ages and has the opportunity to implement more of his policies.

1602642375837.png

Thinking about what BIDEN really is convinces me that his name has been mis-spelled, it is actually BIDET

It appears to me that those illegitimate anuses in Portland, Oregon are writing a lot of checks that they are not going to be able to cash and at some point they are going to be met with offers from collection agencies that they can't refuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross