Politics

To me, the kid looked way out of his depth. Based only on the little evidence available through the media, I think the shootings were self defense, but its unlikely to matter. It's not clear from the reporting as to whether he is remanded in custody or has been released on bail. If he is in custody, its unlikely he'll survive. Nothing I saw in his demeanor suggested the level of strength required. Without extensive 24/7 protection he'll be subject to repeated bashings, intimidation and rape. If he lives long enough to face trial its unlikly that he'll still be intact physically or psychologically. Truly sad.

Agreed. The police were thanking these folks for showing up and helping. A good lawyer should make short work of the charges if they can keep the kid safe until then.

A good lesson for all of us. If you arm yourself and take to the streets, you’d better know what you are doing and be prepared for the fallout!

Oh, and while we’re at it, how dumb do you have to be to beat on an armed man with a skateboard?
Hi WAB. Apologies if I wasn't clear. My sympathies are with the kid and the situation he now finds himself in. IMHO the rioters who attacked him received the natural consequences of their actions (and the gene pool is better off for it)

Screenshot_20200830-215611_Gallery.jpg

I am totally baffled as to why this fellow is being charged. He was on his back and being beaten. Have we lost our right to self defense? If he hadn’t shot and they had killed him would they have been charged or would that have been a peaceful protest?

The authorities had better get serious about stopping antifa, BLM, et al. Patience is in short supply.

(y)

Worst DA charging I can remember since Duke lacrosse.

Worst DA charging I can remember since Duke lacrosse.

Worst?? I suppose, but it's being given a real run for the money with other chargings such as the couple in StLouis fending off the mob in their yard, or the Minn policeofficer being charged with murder for a fellow that died of suffocation due to drug over-dose, or etc.

Hi WAB. Apologies if I wasn't clear. My sympathies are with the kid and the situation he now finds himself in. IMHO the rioters who attacked him received the natural consequences of their actions (and the gene pool is better off for it)

I understood and agree with you completely. I was just making a sarcastic comment t on the genius with the skateboard. Sorry if my comment was unclear!

The DA's are playing to their crowd. I haven't looked but I am sure that they have a D after their names in the directory.

From what I read there is a go fund me account being set up for the kid and his lawyer is already saying that it was self defense.

I think that it will get interesting before all of it is over.

The DA’s in these liberal jurisdictions are a product of their failed left wing experiment. The best thing we can do is stay out of their jurisdictions. If this happened where I live there is no way there would be charges. However, there is also no way these anarchists would be allowed to loot and burn in the first place.

If justice is blind (which it's supposed to be) the results of the cases for virtually every police officer or 17 year old kid would be acquittal. Then just as with the acquittal of the officers in the Rodney King case, the mob would seek to rule and destroy. At some point the Demonrats will need to pick a side.

The Reckoning

@sethjlevy
·
Malcolm X got shot and killed for standing up for his beliefs. .

@KingJames took a paid day off.

Think you need to re-read the book, Lebron.

View attachment 365043

Malcolm X on American Politics:

"In this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power. Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into “liberal” and “conservative” camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These “leaders” sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These “leaders” are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders."

Malcolm was a smart man.

As I recall the killing of Malcolm X was a result of a political struggle within the various factions of the movement.
Malcolm's life was taken because once his eyes were opened he did not deny what he had seen. Most people cant put everything they have into something and just stop once they are shown what they've been taught is all a lie. Malcolm did just that, and he went so far as to begin to teach the opposite of what he'd believed a large portion of his life...and it cost him his life.

All this unrest will come to a screeching halt the moment Trump loses the election ...

Frederick Courteney Selous’ assessment of Boer / British antagonism … (prior to their war) …

.. (does it remind anyone of anything?) … :) ...

I have the most profound conviction that a war between the Boers and British in South Africa can only be a calamity of incalculable dimensions to both …

… In the first place, the great mass of the European population in the Transvaal, the greater part of which is British, resides in one great city, where it leads its own life, and does not come in contact with the Dutch farming population, of which it knows neither the language nor the history, and with whose modes of thought and manner of life it is altogether out of sympathy; whilst, on the other hand, the rough Boer, in too many cases, despises the ultra-civilised, sharp-witted, faultlessly-dressed European, and does not recognise that many amongst them are fine fellows and good sportsmen, and are capable of throwing off their coats and doing a day's work, hunting or fighting, with the roughest Boer amongst them, should occasion serve.

And yet these mutual prejudices and misunderstandings between the two peoples might easily be rubbed away if it were not for …

Frederick Courteney Selous’ assessment of Boer / British antagonism … (prior to their war) …

.. (does it remind anyone of anything?) … :) ...

I have the most profound conviction that a war between the Boers and British in South Africa can only be a calamity of incalculable dimensions to both …

… In the first place, the great mass of the European population in the Transvaal, the greater part of which is British, resides in one great city, where it leads its own life, and does not come in contact with the Dutch farming population, of which it knows neither the language nor the history, and with whose modes of thought and manner of life it is altogether out of sympathy; whilst, on the other hand, the rough Boer, in too many cases, despises the ultra-civilised, sharp-witted, faultlessly-dressed European, and does not recognise that many amongst them are fine fellows and good sportsmen, and are capable of throwing off their coats and doing a day's work, hunting or fighting, with the roughest Boer amongst them, should occasion serve.

And yet these mutual prejudices and misunderstandings between the two peoples might easily be rubbed away if it were not for …

Scholar,
the British have brutally fought, oppressed and expelled the Boers. Their suffering with the English did not only take place during the last two Boer wars.
Nevertheless no Boer could tell me yet why his grandfathers decided against Lettow Vorbeck and fought for the English.
Foxi

Scholar,
the British have brutally fought, oppressed and expelled the Boers. Their suffering with the English did not only take place during the last two Boer wars.
Nevertheless no Boer could tell me yet why his grandfathers decided against Lettow Vorbeck and fought for the English.
Foxi

The Boer (and English speaking South Africans) have generally always wanted to be left alone and live in peace. Yes the Imperial powers and individuals of the time created deep rifts between Boer and English, but when it came to the crunch supporting an aggressive Imperial expansion war such as the Germans were waging did not sit well with anyone in SA. The Brits in charge of SA obviously sided with king and country and many of the Boers secretly did support the German side. There has always been an anti English sentiment and it still surfaces to this day.

The Afrikaaner call for self determination and their own homeland is largely excluding the white English speaking South Africans... The scars from the Boer war still run deep.

Wheels,
you said something similar about his performance in Tulsa - the opposite was true.

So you think Trump's base is shrinking. :unsure: Why do you say that Foxi? Does the German media have great insight into the American 2020 election and tell you things that we don't know?

First, the polls are more wrong this year than they were in 2016. The media live in the echo chamber that is NYC and DC. The pollsters massage the numbers since there is an inherent bias towards what the media want, or they are just inept. Flyover country is where the election will take place.

Second, Trump's greatest weapon is the ability to declassify the spying by the Clinton campaign and Obama administration, along with the weaponization of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DOD, NSA, DOS against him prior to and after the 2016 election. He has not done this yet. You can rest assured enough information will come out through Durham or Ratcliffe to assure victory.

Just like the iceberg, the base is there, it is just not known to those who look above the surface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross