Politics

:A Stirring:
20200514_163154.jpg

Whenever you try and take people OFF of welfare, they scream bloody murder. That's what Trump is trying to do, only it's with countries not individuals. Let there be no mistake. Trump said remove ALL tariffs with all countries and open the world to free trade. What was the G7's response? "Uh, well, er', uh, ahem......uh, gee no, we can't do that".
it was certainly not like that, you are making the world too easy for yourself.
Who has threatened with protective tariffs if the German surplus remains so large.
Consumers don't buy American cars here ,because the tarrif is so high, they are useless.
Simply
If we buy our gas elsewhere, you will go crazy. See NordStream 2
So much for free trade and a free world.

cnn1.jpg

cnn2.jpg

cnn3.jpg

saul,

sorry, i have been all sheep hunting and been gone about 10 days so am late to this, but, child "separations at the border"....im pretty ok with that.

if a criminal is dealing drugs, if a criminal is stealing cars, if a criminal is robbing a bank, if a criminal is crossing the border illegally....they are separated from their "children". their choice for performing a criminal act. obama did the same stuff, did you complain about it then? if so, good for you but it is a parental problem, not a trump problem.

re: the other things you dislike trump for...i'm not as informed on those items. i suspect, there might be a problem with the news rather than what trump actually did.
Keeping children in cages is abominable, I do not care who does it.

I suggest that you read more about my other points.

saul,

those kids were not in "cages" they WERE being detained. no hyperbole needed.

Reactions: WAB

... and there's always Boxing ...

Saturday night ... Erislandy Lara vs Greg Vendetti … Alfredo Angulo vs Caleb Truax … … (and more) …

Here's Truax ... :) ... "We don't got a shower, but the roof leaks." ...

Coon Rapids, Minnesota

saul,

those kids were not in "cages" they WERE being detained. no hyperbole needed.

You have groups like the one in the article below.

I would like to know how an American family would be treated if they got into Mexico or any other country illegally?

Here we go. :)

T1.jpg
B1.jpg
T2.jpg

Point One: If you want to keep families together, just deport them ALL.

Point Two: Claymores and a 220 circuit pad would be effective, but the ambulance chasers would come out of the woodwork and the litigation would be overwhelming. Better to let them know that their identity is known and that at our chosen time and place retribution will be implemented.

Keeping children in cages is abominable, I do not care who does it.

I suggest that you read more about my other points.

Trump tried to keep this from happening. See his executive order from June of 2018. He was kept from keeping parents with children by the judges decision in "Reno vs Flores". This decision was upheld by the 9th circuit. In no way did Trump try to cage kids. He was made to separate them from their families after 20 days by "Flores" case and the 9th Circuit. Yes it is abominable. So why don't you blame the judge and the 9th circuit, not Trump who tried to stop it but was overridden by the 9th!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.