Politics

I don't know if you are blissfully naive about Democrat politics, or simply throwing out baited questions?

If Bannon was a Democrat, I would bet a million bucks, that he would have never been investigated by the New York federal prosecutor's.

I'm not defending Bannon. There is a reason why Trump has kicked guys like him and Bolton, and others out of the Whitehouse.

I am pointing out the "GLARING" fact, that there are 2 sets of laws in this country. One set for Democrats, and one set for everyone else.

For what purpose? I think we all understand that any charges brought against either side, Democrat or Republican, are not really about “justice”, they are just a means to an end to try and chip away at the other party’s power. You can’t tell me that of all the criminal activity, on both sides of the fence, and as a whole in the USA, that the charges being pursued are of the gravest concern to the American people. The only real proof required is to see how many times a party actually goes after one of their own. It is without question the nature of the Swamp.

To argue that we should ignore criminal wrongdoing from anyone is a dangerous precedent to set. You can keep talking about perceived favoritism towards Democrats, or you can hold all people to the same standards and forcefully condemn those in politics who use their power to defraud the American people.

Like Hitlary Clinton????

For what purpose? I think we all understand that any charges brought against either side, Democrat or Republican, are not really about “justice”, they are just a means to an end to try and chip away at the other party’s power. You can’t tell me that of all the criminal activity, on both sides of the fence, and as a whole in the USA, that the charges being pursued are of the gravest concern to the American people. The only real proof required is to see how many times a party actually goes after one of their own. It is without question the nature of the Swamp.
Something we ALL know, even Saul, is that every government has corruption in it ( for Saul, YES, the Democratic and even the Republican party). How it got this way, who knows, years and years of deception and lies? Voters actually trusting what politicians say? Again, who knows. All I know is that when president Trump ran for office he asked the black people " what do you have to loose?" I truly don't believe he was speaking to just the blacks, he was speaking to Americans! I think that THAT, is how he got elected. He's not a politician, and for that matter, probably didn't want to be. George Washington didn't want to be president! President Trump is doing what he can with what he has. A democratic party that has thrown shit at him, even before he took office. They will destroy the United States to get him out of office. I guess my point is that he has done everything he can to put his countrymen first. In my mind, that's a good place to start, the first place to start. Other countries, if they want to be our allies or trade with us, YES, it has to be fair. btw, I have a Howa 1500 39-06 I'm willing to trade for a Blazer in 500NE. That's fair trade, right?

1598033561364.png

To argue that we should ignore criminal wrongdoing from anyone is a dangerous precedent to set. You can keep talking about perceived favoritism towards Democrats, or you can hold all people to the same standards and forcefully condemn those in politics who use their power to defraud the American people.
I hold all politicians, and officials to the same standard. There are many Republicans that I would like to see kicked to the curb, as well.
Unfortunately, the corruption will continue. The only way to change that, is for the American citizens to march on Washington, and drag all politicians out of office by force. That will never happen.
Voting people out doesn't work either. They are simply replaced by another rat at some point.
We need 2 term limits for Congress, just like the President.
115933397_10157724109957297_6581720720073525672_n.jpg

Funny thing.... There are only two people that have posted on this board that I thought brought so little value that I felt compelled to use the "ignore" button..

The first guy took a few months of posts before he got "ignored"....

This guy only took 5 days....

:)

Funny thing.... There are only two people that have posted on this board that I thought brought so little value that I felt compelled to use the "ignore" button..

The first guy took a few months of posts before he got "ignored"....

This guy only took 5 days....

:)
Yep. As of a few minutes ago, I now have three.

Hey saul come on those rose tinted specs are going full on to a barolo now... ;)

Being that this site is predominately dedicated to Africa some of our members that are proudly African may appreciate this. We know from history that failing third world countries like Rhodesia and South Africa have risen to great heights with the help of far thinking politicians from around the globe. Now that we as Americans have such great examples to follow we may be able to achieve that same level of prosperity that only the Democrat party can provide.

If we are to fix our country, we need to institute term limits, eliminate gerrymandering, get big money out of elections, and cut government spending by at least 50%. What I would like to see is the power returned to the level of local governments. Let the people be the driving force in town government and build up their own communities. Government can become a good thing again.

If we are to fix our country, we need to institute term limits, eliminate gerrymandering, get big money out of elections, and cut government spending by at least 50%. What I would like to see is the power returned to the level of local governments. Let the people be the driving force in town government and build up their own communities. Government can become a good thing again.

Agree completely.

Your statement sounds almost like Reagan's platform.

Perhaps I am wrong but I think that in a second Trump term, he plans to remake DC. I wouldn't be surprised to see cabinet level departments merged then greatly restructured in a way that there is a significant reduction in federal employees. It also wouldn't be surprising if many employees or entire departments were relocated out of DC.

I certainly wouldn't want to own real estate in the DC area until after Trump is out of office.

I couldn’t agree more Saul. It seems we disagree much of the time, but on these points we are certainly in alignment.

I'm liking the cut of your jib on this here post....

My specific question is how would you propose to cut government spending by 50%? What specific funding programs would you reduce?

I'm not meaning to be antagonistic, but interested in your thought's on what stays and what get's cut.

Best as always.

For once, or maybe twice(if I am honest with myself), I agree with what you say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,