Politics

One unintentional consequence of the chaos is that with the police and politicians impotent, gun control is pretty much a dead issue.

I see, it was a major strategic error on the part of the Bolsheviks- The effective plan would have been to disarm everyone FIRST, then tell them if they have problems to call the police, but if they do, they are admitting to being white privilege, so then disband the police. Looks like they got ahead of themselves on this one- an error that may prove fatal.

A national voluntary tax boycott would bring them to their knees. You could take care of all loved ones, too, if you skipped taxes and the middle-man government waste. That may be the only peaceful hope. Please seriously consider it, as even giving it legitimacy sends a shiver down the spines of the left. They have to have your money to enslave you--and if they can't jail or even round up 12 million illegal aliens, what makes you think they could arrest or imprison 30 million of us?

To anyone saying these riots were scripted or funded by Soros, I think you underestimate the sheer power of an angry mob.

I never underestimate the evil of George Soros. He always has his fat fingers in the civil unrest pie.
To anyone saying these riots were scripted or funded by Soros, I think you underestimate the sheer power of an angry mob.

I am sure no one here is supporting such views, but I find that a lot of the conspiracy theories around Soros traffic in classic antisemitic talking points.

George Soros sold his Jewish heritage when he sold out his fellow Jews in the prison camps. Hating George Soros's actions has NOTHING to do with Jews.

Reactions: WAB
Many of the Democrats are anti-Semitic. None more then Obama was. I find it ironic, considering how many Democrat Jews there are. Soros, is deeply imbedded in the Democrat underground.

I for one, stand behind Israel.

While cleaning out my aunts house this Sunday (6-7-2020) (I happen to find the original Parker and Winchester Butt Plates from my grandfather shotguns, but that another story) after leaving to get some food, I drove by a guns store and noticed that they are open on a Sunday and stopped by. While talking with the owner, he said that they were open to process the 150 guns they sold the day before. I ask who was buying and his response was first time buyers and least 90% of them were Democrats. I think I don't have enough black guns and ammo.

George Soros sold his Jewish heritage when he sold out his fellow Jews in the prison camps. Hating George Soros's actions has NOTHING to do with Jews.
Seriosuly? George Soros was 14 when the war ended. He never once sold out any other Jews.

Seriosuly? George Soros was 14 when the war ended. He never once sold out any other Jews.

You might want to review his 60 Minutes interview from many years ago.

Many of the Democrats are anti-Semitic. None more then Obama was. I find it ironic, considering how many Democrat Jews there are. Soros, is deeply imbedded in the Democrat underground.

I for one, stand behind Israel.
I agree. Obama did irreparable harm to Israel's standing and I applaud Trump's efforts to both reverse this as well as confront the rampant antisemitism pushed by Muslim countries in the UN. Just compare the number of so-called resolutions against Israel to those against Iran or Saudi Arabia. The Democratic party has been usurped by the likes of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. They have frequently engaged in antisemitic dog whistles. Unfortunately, the Democrats seem so worried about speaking out against any minority, they have allowed this hate to grow and multiply.

You might want to review his 60 Minutes interview from many years ago.
And what in that interview says "Nazi collaborator" to you? The fact that as a young boy he had to hide from Nazis by living with a Christian family?

George (Darth) Soros is a sinister man, that works in the shadows. Soros, is a billionaire globalist who wants to turn the USA into a Liberal wasteland. He is 90 years old, and hopefully will expire soon.

Chelsea Clinton is married to George's nephew. Can you see the connections?

George (Darth) Soros is a sinister man, that works in the shadows. Soros, is a billionaire globalist who wants to turn the USA into a Liberal wasteland. He is 90 years old, and hopefully will expire soon.

Chelsea Clinton is married to George's nephew. Can you see the connections?
So he is a sinister man who works in the shadows? How about the Koch brothers?

I was going to stop by the gun store this weekend. They have been jam packed everyday. I'm hoping they aren't sold out
While cleaning out my aunts house this Sunday (6-7-2020) (I happen to find the original Parker and Winchester Butt Plates from my grandfather shotguns, but that another story) after leaving to get some food, I drove by a guns store and noticed that they are open on a Sunday and stopped by. While talking with the owner, he said that they were open to process the 150 guns they sold the day before. I ask who was buying and his response was first time buyers and least 90% of them were Democrats. I think I don't have enough black guns and ammo.

The gun store I normally go to has been stopping sales early. Think how great business has got to be that you can turn down sales.

I don't worry about them. Unlike Soros, they are not a threat to my ideology, or way of life. They support libertarian views, as well as Republican.
So he is a sinister man who works in the shadows? How about the Koch brothers?

I don't worry about them. Unlike Soros, they are not a threat to my ideology, or way of life. They support libertarian views, as well as Republican.
Just because he has a different point of view on certain issues does not make him evil. Demonization of the other that is dividing America.

Do your own research on George Soros. I stand behind my opinion of the man.

Ask the Brits about "Black Wednesday"
Just because he has a different point of view on certain issues does not make him evil. Demonization of the other that is dividing America.

Reactions: JSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you