Politics

The democrat party is a dumpster fire.

Of the top 3 candidates in the bid for that party's nomination, whoever wins, count on quite a number of supporters for the other 2 staying home. Think about the down-ballot ramifications of that.
:A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello:
 
Just found this map interesting. I need to travel much more!

a46164a4d3f447a38df582d6d5620c79.PNG
 

Attachments

  • a46164a4d3f447a38df582d6d5620c79.PNG
    a46164a4d3f447a38df582d6d5620c79.PNG
    350.2 KB · Views: 139
Romney is such a wimp that he voted both for and against impeachment. You've got to be kidding me.
 
I'm from Arizona. I can tell you with conviction, that Sinema's actions are purely political. Arizona is still a Red State, and she knows that. The woman is just another Liberal snake.
So look who ended up voting for impeachment. Surprise surprise. Hopefully this will come back to bite her and she'll get the walking papers next election
 
So look who ended up voting for impeachment. Surprise surprise. Hopefully this will come back to bite her and she'll get the walking papers next election
I knew she would. Her antics last night were for show. I bet Pelosi gave her a verbal tongue lashing.
 
Romney is such a wimp that he voted both for and against impeachment. You've got to be kidding me.

What do you expect, the guy lives in the only D county in Utah - Summit (Deer Valley to be exact), with all the rest of the transplants from CA and NY.
 
It is interesting. However, you'd need a heavily armed security detail for most if not all of the routes in this day and age.
I always thought that when I retired it would be fun to ride a motorcycle around the Mediterranean. Start in Gibraltar end in Gibraltar. Guess THAT'S not happening...
 
Romney is such a wimp that he voted both for and against impeachment. You've got to be kidding me.

Ok for people to overlook his draft dodging, missionary scam. He truly is a sad excuse for a representative of his constituents.
 
I always thought that when I retired it would be fun to ride a motorcycle around the Mediterranean. Start in Gibraltar end in Gibraltar. Guess THAT'S not happening...

Many people that do trips like this know they have to be flexible. Hopping a boat between Egypt-Tunisia would probably be the only detour you would need to do today.

Hope you do it if it is a goal.
 
Re: Romney voting to impeach and Ms. Sinema applauding Trump, I have to respect someone who doesn't drink the cool-aid, and stands by their convictions when they know they have nothing to gain and perhaps lots to lose by doing so.
 
Mitt Romney, is an establishment goon, who was persuaded by the Democrats, as well as his jealousy, and hatred of Trump, for bypassing him for the Secretary of State position.

Mitt Romney, wouldn't know conviction, if it jumped up and bit him in the ass.

Mitt Romney should switch political parties.
 
It's because he's generally the kind of guy who won't say anything unless it's been through 7 focus groups. Like I have no good feeling towards Trump but at least I feel I'm seeing him as he is.
Mitt Romney, is an establishment goon, who was persuaded by the Democrats, as well as his jealousy, and hatred of Trump, for bypassing him for the Secretary of State position.

Mitt Romney, wouldn't know conviction, if it jumped up and bit him in the ass.

Mitt Romney should switch political parties.
 
I knew she would. Her antics last night were for show. I bet Pelosi gave her a verbal tongue lashing.
Thanks Brent, any kind of mention of her tongue lashing disturbs me enough to not sleep tonight!!! :Yawn::Wtf:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top