Politics

Sinema actually got decent airtime for standing occasionally, clapping most of the time and acting like a decent/normal person.

Amazing how odd her behavior is in the democratic party.

I saw that too, and it seemed like she was so out of place. Good for her for being a normal human being.
 
What's up with her 80s style prom dress and she needs a new hair stylist. She's a chameleon, don't trust her, she thinks she's going to be president someday so she's laying the groundwork for a moderate middle of the road type but she's a left wing hack deep down just look at her past. Plus she had to play that way cause hear in Arizona the only chance for a state wide office you have to appear a little conservative
 
And I like Martha Mcsally but the truth is she's not a good politician. Great policy great person but just not as polished as sinema was during the campaign.
 
A chameleon you cant trust, reminds me of a former Arizona Senator...
That's true. McCain turned out to be the biggest rhino of them all. Arizona is weird. I've lived hear for 6 years and its a strange political landscape cause basically phx runs the whole damn state and you got these pockets of hippys in Flagstaff and Sedona and the Indian reservations who always vote Democrat cause there all on welfare. Billions of dollars in casinos yet there reservations look like slums. $ got to be going somewhere god damn chief's living up on the hill like a king, is what's going on
 
And I like Martha Mcsally but the truth is she's not a good politician. Great policy great person but just not as polished as sinema was during the campaign.

She gained some support when she made this comment.:D

 
The #1 thing about this counting fiasco that pisses me off is that it's a direct undermining of democracy. Even of this is an act of sheer technological incompetence, it's being exploited by Establishment Democrats in a predatory manner that literally no one is happy with. I honestly think this reveals why having 2 over inflated, bloated, sitting on treasure like Smaug parties is screwing us and people like Bernie and Yang should just flip the double bird on this donkey and form their own better party with blackjack and hookers.
 
she thinks she's going to be president someday so she's laying the groundwork for a moderate middle of the road type but she's a left wing hack deep down just look at her past.

I think this is spot on..

She is self proclaimed as "the most liberal politician in Arizona", is a former member of the Green Party, and maintains an ultra liberal position on just about every social item ever discussed on capital hill other than guns, where she rates as a D by GOA and 29% by the NRA (still very liberal, but not among the worst gun grabbers...)..

There is no denying Sinema is one of the smartest people in the room.. graduated with a BA from BYU when most kids were still trying to graduate from high school (18 years old).. earned a masters, a JD, and a PhD all in pretty quick order...

But from what I can tell, doesnt have any real common sense at all.. or the ability to actually look at facts, conduct analysis, and make decisions.. she is an "emotions" based politician..

Im actually really surprised at how positively she behaved last night.. I figured she'd be fist bumping, booty bouncing, and paper tearing with AOC, Talib, Pelosi, and the rest of the clown show..

Good on her for actually showing some decorum... (although I believe that she is doing it all with a purpose in mind.. she does in fact think she is a future president, and needs to be seen in a certain light to have a shot at the ticket somewhere down the road..)..
 
Plus I'll admit she ain't bad to look at. I wouldn't kick her out of bed. But she's a smart communist, which is the most dangerous kind to have in politics for our country and freedom
 
I'm from Arizona. I can tell you with conviction, that Sinema's actions are purely political. Arizona is still a Red State, and she knows that. The woman is just another Liberal snake.
 
EQA0DwBX0AERZyQ.png
 
^^^^^ Pretty sad the voters in San Fran can't come up with something better than this POS.
 
EP_t8TBU4AAawHY
 

Attachments

  • EP_t8TBU4AAawHY.jpg
    EP_t8TBU4AAawHY.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 125
^^^^^ Pretty sad the voters in San Fran can't come up with something better than this POS.

What's sad is that they don't want to.
 
104142-574e30b333380d6e4b8ff3bd34c78d68.jpg

sometimes I can understand you.


here you can see the EX communists' understanding of democracy. If I don't like the election result,than it is shocking.
Today in the Thuringian Landtag, Germany, at the election of the Prime Minister(0:14).
 

Attachments

  • 104142-574e30b333380d6e4b8ff3bd34c78d68.jpg
    104142-574e30b333380d6e4b8ff3bd34c78d68.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Them Caucasus suck. If they think I'm going to wast three hours of my time at one they are crazier than a pet coon. I'm all for a constitutional convention to the all these gas bags hands.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,049
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top