Politics

Schiff continues to say that he doesn't know the whistleblower. He even said that this week as a House Manager.

Watch this 22 second video. The last part of the video I believe took place yesterday. The man in the beard is Eric Ciaramella, aka "The Whistleblower".

https://twitter.com/AirAssets/status/1223602199428829184
Schiff, is the biggest liar in politics. He is connected with Vindman and his brother, and possibly others within the Obama cronie intelligence community.

I would love to waterboard that little rat, as well as his whole troop of flying Monkeys.

As the first impeachment draws to a close, my biggest appreciation is for the fact that Harry Reid was no longer running the Senate. Hopefully after the 11/20 election the Senate will continue to have a Republican majority.

As the first impeachment draws to a close, my biggest appreciation is for the fact that Harry Reid was no longer running the Senate. Hopefully after the 11/20 election the Senate will continue to have a Republican majority.

Evidently Schiff learned well from Reid.

I will never forget Reid getting called out for bare-faced lying about Romney not paying taxes.

His reply? "He didn't get elected, did he"?

The end justifies the means for these reprobates.

Evidently Schiff learned well from Reid.

I will never forget Reid getting called out for bare-faced lying about Romney not paying taxes.

His reply? "He didn't get elected, did he"?

The end justifies the means for these reprobates.

Isn't video great.;)

I got into a social media argument with a whining leftist the other day. He said that Mitch McConnel was a traitor, because he had a big stack of Democrat passed bills just sitting on his desk rotting.

I asked this buffoon if he remembers the big stack of Republican passed bills that sat rotting on Harry Reids desk?

Crickets......

Donald Trump Widens ‘Travel Ban’ to Tanzania

Good Luck bringing your elephant home now???

Officials have added Nigeria, Burma, Kyrgyzstan, Eritrea, Tanzania, and Sudan to the list of non-cooperative “travel ban” countries.

People in Tanzania are also being largely barred from the diversity lottery visa program until their governments tighten identification procedures.

I wonder how the Safari operators will be effected when they apply for a visa to attend hunting conventions and shows?

A few things to ponder...
What would the last 3 years look like if Dems had a majority in the senate, controlling both houses of congress?
What might the next 4 years look like if Dems retain a majority in the House and take control of the senate?
Are the democrats really as foolish and disorganized as they have appeared throughout this impeachment charade?
Do democrats actually think any of the candidates on the left have a chance of beating trump in November?

I believe control of the senate is what the democrats really have their sights set on in this upcoming election, knowing they do not have a candidate that is likely to win the presidency.
The attacks on republican candidates for the senate and the house will begin immediately, and the left will be trying to paint the republican led senate as trump stooges and partisan hacks who acquitted the evil orange man.
I believe the left is locked and loaded and have a plan and strategy already in place built upon and fueled by the impeachment show they have put on.
The left must prevent the nomination and confirmation of any more supreme court justices at all cost and they must control congress the protect their own corrupt asses as well as stifle Trump’s agenda and prevent him from taking America down the populist path it is on. Democrat politicians are terrified by what might happen when Trump is re-elected, and petrified by the thought of Trump in office with a republican senate majority and, God forbid, republican control of the House. Literally the Democrat Apocalypse!
And I cannot wait!

Trumps first 2 years in office, and Republicans had control of the house & Senate. The spineless turdballs let it go to waste.

Donald Trump Widens ‘Travel Ban’ to Tanzania

Good Luck bringing your elephant home now???

Officials have added Nigeria, Burma, Kyrgyzstan, Eritrea, Tanzania, and Sudan to the list of non-cooperative “travel ban” countries.

People in Tanzania are also being largely barred from the diversity lottery visa program until their governments tighten identification procedures.

I wonder how the Safari operators will be effected when they apply for a visa to attend hunting conventions and shows?

Didn't know that many Tanzanian elephants applied for US Visas. :eek:

The Tanzanian ban is only for the lottery visas. There is no impact to temporary visas such as a visitor (outfitter) would apply for.

First it was Boehner, then Ryan. As I recall there were too many Never Trumpers in the Republican party to get any cohesiveness. Appears that with the achievements of the last 3 years, several of the Never Trumpers have coalesced with the exception of Mitt Romney, so if the House were retaken I think it would be a different story and have much more positive results.

First it was Boehner, then Ryan. As I recall there were too many Never Trumpers in the Republican party to get any cohesiveness. Appears that with the achievements of the last 3 years, several of the Never Trumpers have coalesced with the exception of Mitt Romney, so if the House were retaken I think it would be a different story and have much more positive results.

(y)

The number of Republican Congressmen that did not seek reelection was way out of the ordinary in 2018. Wonder if they are afraid of what the Trump administration was going to uncover.

You all notice how Lindsey Graham changed his attitude torward Trump, after his buddy McCain died? He started acting like Trump was his best buddy.

Politicians = 2 faces

(y)

The number of Republican Congressmen that did not seek reelection was way out of the ordinary in 2018. Wonder if they are afraid of what the Trump administration was going to uncover.
Jeff Flake, here in Arizona is one of those. After McCain died, Flake knew his days as a politician were numbered. As a Trump hater, we saw right thru him, and he had little chance of being reelected.
His last name suits him well.

A few things to ponder...
What would the last 3 years look like if Dems had a majority in the senate, controlling both houses of congress?
What might the next 4 years look like if Dems retain a majority in the House and take control of the senate?
Are the democrats really as foolish and disorganized as they have appeared throughout this impeachment charade?
Do democrats actually think any of the candidates on the left have a chance of beating trump in November?

I believe control of the senate is what the democrats really have their sights set on in this upcoming election, knowing they do not have a candidate that is likely to win the presidency.
The attacks on republican candidates for the senate and the house will begin immediately, and the left will be trying to paint the republican led senate as trump stooges and partisan hacks who acquitted the evil orange man.
I believe the left is locked and loaded and have a plan and strategy already in place built upon and fueled by the impeachment show they have put on.
The left must prevent the nomination and confirmation of any more supreme court justices at all cost and they must control congress the protect their own corrupt asses as well as stifle Trump’s agenda and prevent him from taking America down the populist path it is on. Democrat politicians are terrified by what might happen when Trump is re-elected, and petrified by the thought of Trump in office with a republican senate majority and, God forbid, republican control of the House. Literally the Democrat Apocalypse!
And I cannot wait!

The democrat party is a dumpster fire.

Of the top 3 candidates in the bid for that party's nomination, whoever wins, count on quite a number of supporters for the other 2 staying home. Think about the down-ballot ramifications of that.

The democrat party is a dumpster fire.

Of the top 3 candidates in the bid for that party's nomination, whoever wins, count on quite a number of supporters for the other 2 staying home. Think about the down-ballot ramifications of that.

Oh I've been thinking about that a lot. :love:

IMG_1079.JPG

Anyone think that Bloomberg could be the dark horse in the Democrat race? We know the Democrat establishment wants Biden as their puppet.

Bloomberg & Trump, are both unleashing expensive campaign adds during the Superbowl.

Looking forward to Trumps add. Bloomberg's makes me want to throw my T.V out the window. Gun grabbing twit.

I saw an interview of a Bernie Bro. He said "they" were still upset that the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie in 2016 and that if the DNC did it again (if Bernie didn't get the nomination) there was going to be a repeat of Chicago 1968 in Milwaukee. Sounded like a threat to me- I won't be making any plans to be there during the convention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you