Politics

So did hanging
 
Trust me we can’t help!
IMG_5337.jpeg
IMG_5336.jpeg
 
Back in the days of the Wild West, if you were found guilty of murder, you would swing from a noose within a day or two.
They didn't put you on death row for thirty years at the taxpayers expense.
I appreciate the need for the appeals process but there has to be some way to expedite things.

And that goes both ways. Justice deferred is justice denied. A wrongly convicted person shouldn’t be sitting on death row for decades on appeal any more than the family of a victim should have to wait for a sentence to be enacted.
 
As usual it would seem the left wing politicians are stirring in the background with these French student riots...

 
I gave this a laugh. Western Europe has become mostly leftist cowards, to afraid to stand up for their Country and culture. If they are to ignorant or cowardly to fight back, I don't feel a bit sorry for them.

They got what they voted for. Lean back with some popcorns and watch it unfold. I am sure there will e a "clean-up" one day when the pressurecooker explode. It will be a show!.
 

Oh wow! Ninety bucks will buy half a tank of gas ... and five sniffs of diesel fumes. Yeah, that'll buy a lot of votes. Pfft. :D
 
Hey RLD, after reading back through some posts in the Politics section, reference US politics that you seem to obsess about, I can’t help but notice, as witnessed by some of your posts, that you do not know the differences between/among socialism, fascism, capitalism and crony capitalism. Seems odd given your often self-described education and career background.
 
Is it really a matter of which is worse? That’s tantamount to asking if you prefer to bring prison raped or stabbed in the eye with a fork… the answer to both is a hard no..

@Aaron N are you asserting that the schools in Canada don’t have a problem with far left liberal agendas and or inappropriate messages being pushed on school children? Everything is fine?
I'm late getting back to the party, but honestly from my experiences with the public school system here, I dont see it. Sure there are outlier cases that pop up in the news now and then, but those make up less that 1% of the schools or teachers nation-wide, so thats background noise to me. Apparently we are the 10th smartest county in the world right now, so I guess we are doing something right.
 
As usual it would seem the left wing politicians are stirring in the background with these French student riots...

Just imagine if a couple thousand of the trained and experienced ISIS fighters living in France joined in the “protests” with these “students” they share religious and cultural ideas with…..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,554
Members
169,585
Latest member
AdrieneMcI
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top