Politics

Correction to my previous statements, the UK election wasn’t a land slide as earlier reported.

It’s a Labour Party blood bath!

Reform/Restore Britain won every election they ran, including seats that have been Labour for over 100 years.

I’m proud of and hopeful for the people of Britain.
 
Douchebag.
FB_IMG_1778343980331.jpg
 

Polls show deteriorating view of US among Europeans amid war, tensions​

An annual study on democracy showed that net perception of the US had swung to -16% from +22% two years ago, placing it behind Russia at -11% and China at +7%.

Most Americans admit we have things that need to be fixed at home.. but I don’t care what another nation let alone any of those nations think of us. If they hate us stop using are military money and economy
 
Well there would be bugger all to hunt if only 2 animals of a very few species were given a ride on the ark.....genetically not enough for any of the species to have survived......not being funny but some of the posts I have read on here are mind blowing to me in what is believed.....and as I know this is going to piss some people off...don't expect any responses from me to any comments to my post....honestly have better things to do... :D Beers:
Makes me wonder where all those high dollar whitetail genetics came from if it was only two deer at one point, and no evolution.
 
Super El Nino for 2026-2027 and why it's Trump's fault..........(okay, I made up the last part)

Last one refilled Lake Travis after a decade of drought. We are at about the same point now. We have already had a very cool and wet spring for Central Texas.
 
A real swing of subject matter, but something very cool on the river behind the house today. Second spring a pair have been here. Have yet to find the nest - probably not on our property. They are experts at grabbing carp.

bald eagle.jpeg
 
Last edited:
There is a bipartisan effort to put the Secret Service under supervision of the Whitehouse, and out of the control of DHS.
 
A real swing of subject matter, but something very cool on the river behind the house today. Second spring a pair have been here. Have yet to find the nest - probably not on our property. They are experts at grabbing carp.

View attachment 763783
I saw a mature one standing/eating on a deer carcus on the side of the road a couple weeks ago. I'd never been that close to one before, it had to be 30" tall if not taller. Very impressive. About 1/2 mile from the house.

AJ
 
imagejpeg950953-1.jpg

Just prior to retirement 8 years ago. I dont know how many baldies I caught; injured and ill, but maybe 10? 12?
Klamath has the largest wintering population in the lower 48. We also have a good breeding population. Cheers and thanks for allowing me to reminisce.
 
View attachment 763797
Just prior to retirement 8 years ago. I dont know how many baldies I caught; injured and ill, but maybe 10? 12?
Klamath has the largest wintering population in the lower 48. We also have a good breeding population. Cheers and thanks for allowing me to reminisce.
He looks like my Brahma rooster when I catch him( the look of indignation and subtle bad intentions if you let him go)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top