Politics

James Comey indicted on 2 felony counts of threatening cause harm to a sitting president…… apparently “86-47” didn’t sit well with a federal grand jury….

This case has a little better chance of going to trial than the other charges against him that were dropped. I think it was brought in Eastern North Carolina where they are somewhat conservative.
 
I’m not sure I have any faith left at all in the U.S. justice system. I’m sure that some leftist communist judge is trying to have the indictment trashed.
Agree, I’m an optimist but slowly evolving into a pessimist.
 
If you want to note Hypocrisy. Wait until Comey digs out his “ Retaliation against political opponents” soap box.

Him talking about political retaliation would be hilarious if 50% of the country didn’t believe it.

The media along with Comey, Brennan, Fauci send the bat signal out that it is retribution. Not one mention of them breaking the law.
 
If you want to note Hypocrisy. Wait until Comey digs out his “ Retaliation against political opponents” soap box.

Him talking about political retaliation would be hilarious if 50% of the country didn’t believe it.

The media along with Comey, Brennan, Fauci send the bat signal out that it is retribution. Not one mention of them breaking the law.

Being around the DC area, I can tell you there is no one more disliked than Comey, it is pretty impressive how much both parties actually dislike him.
 
I don't know......indicting Coney over 86/47 seems like political theater. Going to be difficult to prove anything malicious over that to get any kind of conviction.
I actually like it. There are others that have been charged/convicted on threats. Possibly we can charge a bunch of folks with that. I don't mind charging anyone with threats of political violence (both sides). I'm absolutely sick of this violence that is guised as justified by being 'politically correct'.

AJ
 
I actually like it. There are others that have been charged/convicted on threats. Possibly we can charge a bunch of folks with that. I don't mind charging anyone with threats of political violence (both sides). I'm absolutely sick of this violence that is guised as justified by being 'politically correct'.

AJ
I would like to see Comey rot in prison, but I just don't see it happening.
 
@jruby
"Because Trump is a self proclaimed dictator even if for a day. You knew that."

Just curious. When did Trump declare himself a dictator?
“That’s the good thing about being President – I can do whatever I want.”

— Barack Obama

Looks like Trump isn't the first Dictator we've had in recent history. :)

AJ
 
Did you bother to actually listen to Trump when he said it?

He was making a joke… essentially making fun of liberal idiots that had already been calling him a dictator prior to making the statement…

He’s a troll.. not a dictator… and he loves trolling liberals more than anything else…

If you can’t see the difference you’re truly a hopeless cause..
 
Texas folk? What are you hearing? And yeah it's way early.

1000023088.jpg
 
I believe Cornyn will hold his seat… the RNC has invested a ton of money attempting to ensure it…

Talarico only leads because Cornyn and Paxton are splitting the R vote… once Paxton is gone Cornyn will jump out in front..
 
Did you bother to actually listen to Trump when he said it?

He was making a joke… essentially making fun of liberal idiots that had already been calling him a dictator prior to making the statement…

He’s a troll.. not a dictator… and he loves trolling liberals more than anything else…

If you can’t see the difference you’re truly a hopeless cause..
Guess there is not much help for me. I do not expect our leaders to even jokingly refer to themselves as a dictator. I expect better from my leaders.
 
I believe Cornyn will hold his seat… the RNC has invested a ton of money attempting to ensure it…

Talarico only leads because Cornyn and Paxton are splitting the R vote… once Paxton is gone Cornyn will jump out in front..
I think he will win. But I don’t think he’ll jump out in front. It will be an expensive and tough race. That’s if Cornyn wins which is still not a given.

The cross tabs on nearly every poll these days are not encouraging. There is a lot of time before November but absent some changes in sentiment it is going to be a very challenging year for incumbents, even in red states.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,023
Members
168,807
Latest member
zrr88com
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top