Politics

If we can step back from all of the cross Atlantic gnashing of teeth for a moment, it is interesting to watch Trump when he is playing shrewd politics.

He sends the Vice President of the United States as his head of delegation to the talks with Iran. Vance, of course, has the trust of the neo-isolationist wing of the Republican party. It puts Vance in a particularly interesting spot and useful one for Trump. Vance has no choice but to act forcefully in the interests of the US and its regional allies (note I did not simply say allies). If he is faced with a recalcitrant Iranian regime, it will be Vance who has to pick up the phone and tell Trump the talks are going nowhere.

It is a conversation that Trump will be able to lean on if he decides to take further military action, and though it will not affect the looney toon contingent podcasts, it will serve to mute a lot of the MAGA isolationist base while binding Vance more tightly to his actions.
 
How the f*ck can they make up this stuff!
IMG_4899.jpeg
 
You’re not entitled because you want what you’re owed. You’re entitled because you think you’re unique from the millions of other people who have paid into it and are still paying into it who may get nothing.

“Give me mine and f*ck everyone else” is a pretty entitled attitude.
I am owed what I have paid into it as each and every individual who paid or pays into it is. I won't respond further to your asinine response.
 
Someone remind me again what value the UN brings? And why any of those countries that supported this should be respected or taken seriously?

The UN is becoming as irrelevant as The Leauge Of Nations in the late thirthies..
 
The UN is becoming as irrelevant as The Leauge Of Nations in the late thirthies..
You beat me to it. Very sad to see the UN deteriorate from its original founding purpose to where it is now.
 
A dictator’s club
 
Trump and Rubio must stop whining..the rest of NATO are rearming as we speak..

They undermine the trust within the alliance with all this drivel coming out of Trumps mouth..
Wait a minute...so only Europeans are allowed to whine?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,657
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top