I cannot speak to this theory, but I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy watching Walz’s presidential ambitions be so completely obliterated.What if the actions of Minnesota politicians and the hindrance of ICE is just to slow down or stop the investigations of financial fraud.
The more this goes on the more this seems to be the logical conclusion.
No argument there from me…ICE seems to be making a lot of these "honest" mistakes. I am all for immigration enforcement, however it seems ICE is being very heavy handed in all this bordering on violating people's rights.
An American citizen should not be accosted in the street and asked to prove his citizenship despite what Noem says.
Do you have a specific question? Because the answer is... words. You read words and a few typos and possibly a run on sentence or two.Seriously? What did I just read?
Or a bit more. Lol salts good for every dish.Good question!
But I've realized so much in the time I've been following here that honestly everything that's written here just has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I wish your sportball team the best of luck. On this wonderfully snowy day.My head hurts. Go Broncos!![]()
Agree Newboomer....an excellent time-proven weapon.I have to go with a 1911. My first contact with big bore handguns was 1960 in the Navy. Seabees had to qualify with rifles and handguns. We were issued a 1903 Springfield and a govt 1911 for qualification. The 1911 I got was so loose it felt like it was going to fall apart before I could even chamber a round. However, after a couple rounds that rig gave me expert rating for the session. It just fit me right and shot like a dream. I was hooked. Instant love and it's lasted for the last eighty odd years.
I've shot and carried about every kind of pistol out there and I always return to the good old tried and true 1911 in various brands. Nothing compares for reliability, accuracy and simplicity. Like Timex they take a licking and keep on ticking. May not hold as many rounds as some others but they get the job done.
They do have an ageless elegance to them.Agree Newboomer....an excellent time-proven weapon.
Over 100 years ago?Do you have a specific question? Because the answer is... words. You read words and a few typos and possibly a run on sentence or two.
Or a bit more. Lol salts good for every dish.
Problem is folks take things way to seriously but on the other hand I also refuse to be guilted over an event that
Happened over 100 years ago to other people in another country that we had 0 to do with.
Worlds a terrible place has been since cain killed able. Should I still be offended the romans enslaved the gauls or that the greeks massacered the trojans? Or god smote sodam and gomorrah?
We are tired of people using that Trying to guilt us into hating OUR (not the rest of the worlds). OUR country our culture and customs. Everyone else has a homeland to go to we dont. And everyone shouts racist and tries to destroy you for saying we have something beautiful worth preserving too.
So continue to be confused and amazed. Because the west has been ruined by those who currently are entrusted it.
Enforce the law, just don't break another law while enforcing one. What I posted was a clear violation of the 4th Amendment. It seems ICE is ignoring a lot of laws due to Federal immunity and cover from the top. Also, as @mdwest pointed out SCOTUS has stated that 4th Amendment applies to all.If true, so then we shouldn’t enforce any laws because there’s a chance that someone makes a mistake??
Exactly, the more bodies there are the more distractions from the fraud scandal.If those sanctuary states and cities would start honoring detainers, none of this would be happening and two folks would still be alive. Instead, the D cities and states want this for political purposes, shameful.
Much if this chaos could be averted if MN elected officials would allow local law enforcement to assist with all this and do their job.ICE seems to be making a lot of these "honest" mistakes. I am all for immigration enforcement, however it seems ICE is being very heavy handed in all this bordering on violating people's rights.
An American citizen should not be accosted in the street and asked to prove his citizenship despite what Noem says.
I like them. Used to shoot bullseye with a customized one. Here is a pic of it with an extended sight.have to go with a 1911.
Holocaust 85 but but 1920 for the nsdap so 100 is accurate when were talking generalizations about "NAZIS"Over 100 years ago?
There seems to be a question if that's actually the case. I am sure that question will be going up shortly.Enforce the law, just don't break another law while enforcing one. What I posted was a clear violation of the 4th Amendment. It seems ICE is ignoring a lot of laws due to Federal immunity and cover from the top. Also, as @mdwest pointed out SCOTUS has stated that 4th Amendment applies to all.
In this case the person they took was a US citizen to boot. Even if there were illegals there (there weren't, and never were) an administrative warrant (civil) is not sufficient to break down the door and enter the premises, they need a judicial warrant.
Interesting video....wish he would keep his hand out from the front of muzzle......bad habit to build "muscle memory" you don't want.One of many, the running joke about these particular Sig 320’s is;
“I love my 320 it’s very reliable. It goes off 101% of the time”
I am not an Sig hater. I love my Sig 1911
One of many, the running joke about these particular Sig 320’s is;One of many, the running joke about these particular Sig 320’s is;
“I love my 320 it’s very reliable. It goes off 101% of the time”
I am not an Sig hater. I love my Sig 1911