Politics

Well, imagine that. Were Biden acting either this confused, or naive, or this complicit with an international competitor, the vast majority of contributors here rightfully would be outraged.

U.S. Finds Ukraine Didn’t Target Putin in Drone Strike​


That has been my issue with much of Trump's second term and his most ardent supporters. The hypocrisy is palpable.
 
Well, imagine that. Were Biden acting either this confused, or naive, or this complicit with an international competitor, the vast majority of contributors here rightfully would be outraged.

U.S. Finds Ukraine Didn’t Target Putin in Drone Strike​

Well, Trump is on record saying he belies Putin over our intelligence agencies. though he seems to ne walking back the earlier comments.

 
I don't think there is anyone on the planet that can broker a positive deal with Putin.
Rubio seems like a reasonably smart guy, and I'm sure there are others in the state department that are.
I think the bottom line, is that Putin won't settle for anything less then the Ukrainian real estate that Russia currently occupies.? I don't know how much that is?
Putin won't walk away looking like the loser in all of this.
The rest of the world needs to step up and put the squeeze on Russia. Put a geopolitical fence around Russia. Nothing in, nothing out.
See how long they last.
Its very difficult to turn Russia into a hellhole. It already is for most russian. Like Congo and Somalia you can live well if you have money and connections but for everybody else its sewerlife. Western countries like yours or mine have something to lose if fullscale war breaks out, but for the average russian they won`t notice a thing whether in time of peace or war. Its all diarria anyway. I follow your thinking...let it all sink into anarchy and cannibalism and we from the wall outside can gather intell for every 10th year to see if any human life form can be detected.
 
FB_IMG_1767288761378.jpg
 
When things just seem to be totally in a state of chaos, this headline pops up:

The rotating presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) will be assumed on January 1 by Somalia – a barely functional state that has exported thousands of “refugees” to the rest of the world, accompanied by crime waves and social distortions.
 
When things just seem to be totally in a state of chaos, this headline pops up:

The rotating presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) will be assumed on January 1 by Somalia – a barely functional state that has exported thousands of “refugees” to the rest of the world, accompanied by crime waves and social distortions.

Had to put the laughing smiley.....as what a fkn joke...as said in past more than once....UN is waste of space.....
 
I am with you Spike. Couple of D8s could push that building in the Atlantic would be a cause for celebration.

Another thing that pisses me off is the amount of brand new high end top of the range toyotas and other brands they have here....and fk knows why they think this is needed....

Screenshot_20260101_223128_Photos.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top