Politics

U.S cities bracing for anti Trump protests and 4th of July boycott.
A nation of sissies and crybabies.
Maybe we can deport them along with the illegals.
I haven’t caught that news story. What’s the reasoning for a protest today? I’m assuming this is the same group that has been paid by the Walmart heiress again?
 
Reuters is reporting that Russia is using chemical weapons in Ukraine. Both Danish and German intelligence are the sources.
 
I haven’t caught that news story. What’s the reasoning for a protest today? I’m assuming this is the same group that has been paid by the Walmart heiress again?
Take it for what its worth
 
1751634658975.jpg
 
Happy Fourth!

 
Thanks for that

Look at all the skinny people

And not a cellphone in sight. (Oh, the horror)

It was a better time
 
Speaking of a better time and I suppose not really for this thread - then again - perhaps exactly right. Back when humor was funny and we could laugh at ourselves.

 
Last edited:
Happy Fourth!


The night of October 20, 1993 I was among the audience in Hershey, PA listening to the remaining members play this song. It was the 16th anniversary of the plane crash that took the lives of Ronnie and Steve (and 4 others) just a few short months after this concert in Oakland. It was quite noticeable in the band’s playing what a significant evening it was.
 
Maybe ......MTG vs. AOC

I doubt it would be much of a fight... MTG is a CrossFit monster... She competed professionally before Congress and even owns her own gym. Fighting ability comes part from physical strength, skill, and attitude all of which MTG seems to have in abundance... AOC wouldn't stand a chance unless she pulls out a switchblade... :LOL:
 
U.S cities bracing for anti Trump protests and 4th of July boycott.
A nation of sissies and crybabies.
Maybe we can deport them along with the illegals.
No protests here in normal-ville, USA. Just got back from marching in a parade with our Scouts. Nothing but patriotic flag-waving Americans. Different races, probably different politics, but everyone was happy to be an American.

OTOH, I wouldn’t be surprised if the weirdos had something planned over in the city. They seem pathologically incapable of enjoying anything.
 
It seems to me that whether your like or hate Mike Johnson, he has shown to be particularly skillful in herding cats.

….but, but, but they assured me that Jeffries speech would sway the vote.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top