Politics

20241106_100244.jpg
 
WTF is the "Blue Wall"??.....

The New England States are and for the most part demcommie states, ie Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland (?), West Coast: California, Oregon, Washington (state), all of these states will be forever decommie states! Maybe one day these people will remove their blinders and become apart of the catalysts and "Constitutional US"...... Prerogative..."under educated"....

The "Big Red Wave" has struct!!!
 
Congrats USA! Looks as close to a red tsunami as could have been hoped for.
 
It’s looking like an actual landslide all the way. Trump may get far more popular votes

I’m am very happy to report I was wrong. I thought Harris had it wrapped up. This landslide may show the leftist that they need to go back into the closet.
 
If I am a Democrat, I would very upset at the malpractice from the party. Everyone knew Joe was a terrible candidate four years ago. Covid was the only thing that got him through, hiding in the basement.

He was an even worse candidate this go around and they would not hold a primary. So this all falls back on the party, not holding a primary and running with a lame horse.
 
Compromise is a great thing if you want to live as a united nation.
Calling more than half of your citizens evil is a terrible thing.
A lot of what you call evil served this country very well to enable you to call them evil.
I call them like I see them.

The democratic platform is pure evil. Forcing homosexuality, transgender ideology, uncontrolled borders and socialism down our throats. Yes, evil.

I personally don’t believe this country will remain whole and I am more than OK with that. I will not fight to defend the democratic platform because I see it as anti Christian and anti American. So I call them evil. Care to look at what they have called me and my kind?
 
Poor little Jamie Raskin. I hope he throws a tantrum on the floor of the house when Trump gets certified.
 
I hope Trump can find a way to be magnanimous this time around. He has an actual mandate thanks to winning the popular vote and a mechanism to get something done thanks to the senate. Assuming the Republican Party can hold the house, he will have at least two-years without having to look over his shoulder at hearings are another impeachment. Somehow incorporating a democrat or two into that legislation will be important. He also needs to find a way to close out the federal lawfare process without it looking like a dictate. Finally, whatever his reforms look like, they cannot cause further chaos or we will suffer another “change” congressional election in two short years.

The democrat party needs some serious introspection. They lost the popular vote to Donald Trump. Do they think they can win it against a less flawed candidate? The tack to the left needs to come to a halt and somehow that party needs to find its way back toward the center. Of most immediate importance, Jeffries would do well to take charge, and to tell Raskin et al to accept the mandate of the people. He too has an opportunity to chart a very different legacy than Pelosi.

I have only moderate hope or expectation for any of the above.
 
I hope Trump can find a way to be magnanimous this time around. He has an actual mandate thanks to winning the popular vote and a mechanism to get something done thanks to the senate. Assuming the Republican Party can hold the house, he will have at least two-years without having to look over his shoulder at hearings are another impeachment. Somehow incorporating a democrat or two into that legislation will be important. He also needs to find a way to close out the federal lawfare process without it looking like a dictate. Finally, whatever his reforms look like, they cannot cause further chaos or we will suffer another “change” congressional election in two short years.

The democrat party needs some serious introspection. They lost the popular vote to Donald Trump. Do they think they can win it against a less flawed candidate? The tack to the left needs to come to a halt and somehow that party needs to find its way back toward the center. Of most immediate importance, Jeffries would do well to take charge, and to tell Raskin et al to accept the mandate of the people. He too has an opportunity to chart a very different legacy than Pelosi.

I have only moderate hope or expectation for any of the above.

IF Trump could get past Trump and not get in his own way. He could spend the next couple months, before Inauguration Day calming things down and letting moderates know he is their president also.

That of course does not mean that the leftist should be swept out of DC. He should bring moderate D’s into the fold and team. But, he still needs fire the heads of most of the agencies on day one.

DOJ and FBI not a complete house cleaning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,453
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top