Politics

And people call me a conspiracy theorist for stating that the left will try and take out Trump.
Satan's Democrat minions.

I really don't think this is surprising or unexpected to anyone. They're fine with this. Some of the useful idiots are the only ones shocked.
 
Obies statement on the shooting. How compelling. :rolleyes:

"There is absolutely no place for political violence in our democracy,” Obama posted on X. “Although we don’t yet know exactly what happened, we should all be relieved that former President Trump wasn’t seriously hurt, and use this moment to recommit ourselves to civility and respect in our politics. Michelle and I are wishing him a quick recovery.”
 
All I know is a DEMOCRAT tried to assassinate my President! FACTS!!!
We'll find out. He apparently wasn't carrying ID. It will take several hours to identify him through fingerprints and/or facial ID. He could turn out to be a democrat donor or merely another nut job looking to be "famous."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,466
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top