Politics

I guess she's headed to the airport for a flight to Kabul to discuss climate change with the Taliban? Maybe she's crying because they wouldn't let her take her Happy Vegan Meal on the flight?
She didn't get that chubby by being a Vegan!
 
I am not sure what it is about many on the farther right - and I hasten to say not all. But offer up reasoned discussion, supported by facts and rather than debate the issue, the immediate reaction for too many is some form of name calling or dismissal. I'll happily debate my understanding of and credentials as a conservative with anyone. I'll also happily offer an informed opinion on most national and international policy issues surfaced in this thread. I am far from a know it all (that sounds so sixth grade doesn't it?), but I do know a lot, and much of that supported by experience.

We are fortunate here. I genuinely respect @ActionBob 's take on almost any domestic economic issue. It is something he lives daily and with which he has vast experience. @WAB and @mdwest have or do run significant business enterprises with international footprints and offer perspectives that are hard to find among a typical group of hunting buddies. @Scott CWO has taken a small business and turned it into one of the more successful such models in the hemisphere. I also appreciate @Saul because he represents the thinking part of the democrat party - a group to which too many in this country seemingly are no longer exposed, or as demonstrated here, refused even acknowledgement by the farther right. There are a number of other terrific people here, many of whom will eventually vote for Trump, who offer extremely valuable dialogue in this discussion.

So, unlike sitting at the bar with buddies, this audience is bit more diverse. Say something outlandish and someone will not merely call you on it, they will explain why and offer supporting evidence. Most people capable of that sort of discussion don't have a lot of patience with sophomoric one liners.
Shout out to Red Leg-- if more Americans could state their own opinions as clearly while listening respectfully to alternate opinions we wouldn't be in this mess.
 
1712450563043.png
 
1712450625023.png
 
So what in the wide world of sports?? John Fetterman is making more sense than 97% of Dems and 42% of Republicans!
He better start paying attention to where Hillary is.. at all times! And stay off park benches!
 
What do you think Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah paid to be in the media promotion clip posted.
 
I wouldn't count DeSantis out just yet. A lot can happen between now and November.
DeSantis was the most politically intelligent candidate we had. He systematically reformed Florida law to allow his bid while retaining governorship as he knew it was a 'chance'. He did not execute attacks like most of the other candidates, but did exercise 'swings' when needed.
He also recognized when to withdraw his bud while saving face for the future. He hopefully will run for 2028 and if he stays on pace with past achievements in Florida, he'll handedly prove he is the GOP frontrunner.

He is the candidate we need, but it won't be yet.
 
DeSantis was the most politically intelligent candidate we had. He systematically reformed Florida law to allow his bid while retaining governorship as he knew it was a 'chance'. He did not execute attacks like most of the other candidates, but did exercise 'swings' when needed.
He also recognized when to withdraw his bud while saving face for the future. He hopefully will run for 2028 and if he stays on pace with past achievements in Florida, he'll handedly prove he is the GOP frontrunner.

He is the candidate we need, but it won't be yet.
Yes, he won the last Governorship in Florida by 18 points with strong backing from the Cuban community. No other Governor can say that. He's socially and fiscally conservative without a lot of drama.
 
1712500292573.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top