Politics

I have no words strong enough to express my disgust for this man, he is not only incompetent, that could be flown as a sort of excuse for his behaviour. But there is no excuse, this man has a hard heart, and more than that, he is plain evil.

I admit, it's more often harder to pray for him than I'd like it to be.

The number of views for Tucker/Trump interview is extremely misleading. It gets a view every time someone scrolls past it, if only for a second. It can also be viewed many times over, and is widely available for people to find/watch.

The debate uses traditional TV rating metrics, and they don't keep adding to the total for anyone who recorded and re-watches, or for any of the highlight replays, and I would also assume there is limited options for someone to find and watch the full debate if you didn't see it live.

I recall reading an article the morning after debate where T/T had 80m views to the 13M viewers of debate. Now we are up to 250M and holding at 13M. ... the "view count" numbers are comparing apples and unicorns.

The purpose of my post you responded to was comparing mainstream media news to alternative media. You are helping make my point. Our generation watched the debate live. There were 13 million of us. If you couldn't watch the debate live, there is limited access to watching that debate now. Younger people today don't watch things live. They watch it on their own time. What percent of the 250 million watched the entire video, we don't know. Obviously way less than 250 million, but it is still a substantial number. Main stream media in it's current format is dying.

I understand and agree with your analysis. The problem is there is no other metric to make comparisons. It could be argued the 80 million views of the interview verses the 13 million views of the debate taken when the debate ended is a fairly decent head to head comparison. This is before the video went into peoples Twitter timelines, etc.

For those that want to make this post about Republican politics instead of media. A better head to head debate comparison is the August 2015 Republican primary debate that included Trump, had a viewership of 24 million compared to the 13 million this week. 45% fewer Republican's have any interest in the current crop of Republican candidates. This number is very telling.

https://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/media/gop-debate-fox-news-ratings/index.html

The purpose of my post you responded to was comparing mainstream media news to alternative media. You are helping make my point. Our generation watched the debate live. There were 13 million of us. If you couldn't watch the debate live, there is limited access to watching that debate now. Younger people today don't watch things live. They watch it on their own time. What percent of the 250 million watched the entire video, we don't know. Obviously way less than 250 million, but it is still a substantial number. Main stream media in it's current format is dying.

I understand and agree with your analysis. The problem is there is no other metric to make comparisons. It could be argued the 80 million views of the interview verses the 13 million views of the debate taken when the debate ended is a fairly decent head to head comparison. This is before the video went into peoples Twitter timelines, etc.

For those that want to make this post about Republican politics instead of media. A better head to head debate comparison is the August 2015 Republican primary debate that included Trump, had a viewership of 24 million compared to the 13 million this week. 45% fewer Republican's have any interest in the current crop of Republican candidates. This number is very telling.

https://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/media/gop-debate-fox-news-ratings/index.html
We are on the same page. I was adding to your post about the number of viewers, not trying to make any sort of argument.

A good short piece of historical analysis.

!
Exactly. Nobody wants to invade Russia. The rulers of Russia use this security facade to keep the Russian people paranoid and onboard about some made-up threat that unites them all.

1693082872585.png

Wasnt that in the same conversation where Joey claimed that they used motor oil to clean ice off the windshield?

Just a random thought about Vivek Ramaswamy: shouldn’t this guy be running for congress or mayor or anything else besides president? The guy is smart but he really has zero experience to qualify him for POTUS.

I actually enjoy listening to Chris Christie. If Trey Gowdy had better hair, he’d be a credible candidate.

Just a random thought about Vivek Ramaswamy: shouldn’t this guy be running for congress or mayor or anything else besides president? The guy is smart but he really has zero experience to qualify him for POTUS.

I actually enjoy listening to Chris Christie. If Trey Gowdy had better hair, he’d be a credible candidate.
Yeah, love Trey Gowdy!

Wasnt that in the same conversation where Joey claimed that they used motor oil to clean ice off the windshield?
Think so. Just shows how braindead he (and evidently his family) was back then? LOL

Ready for your NEW all purpose, almost required booster shots from Uncle Joey?!?!

I havent had one stupid worthless, useless Covid shot and I wont be taking this one either!!

Joe can suck my hemmies!!!!!!!!!!

Christie is an obnoxious Trump hating moron and has nothing else going for him beside he hates Trump. I would vote for RFK Jr before I voted for the retarded fatass!

I admit, it's more often harder to pray for him than I'd like it to be.
Were I a praying man, Joe Biden is the last guy I would waste any prayers on! Pray for America, we are under full assault from this asshole and his minions!
We likely have to put up with this jerkoff for the rest of his term and its going to get ugly.

This is pretty funny. I often poke fun at the "I hate the swamp community" because there are no non-constitutional amendment remedies (I think that is a double negative but couldn't come up with another way to put it) for most of whom and at what their hysteria is directed.

However, the bureaucracy is metastasizing exponentially. Assuming Oliver Anthony was talking about them rather than politicians and self-made successful folks, this is sort of dead on. :unsure:

That said, I have known a whole lot of GS employees in Northern Virginia, and none of them were getting rich., and most of them were dedicated professionals.

Last edited:
This is pretty funny. I often poke fun at the "I hate the swamp community" because there are no non-constitutional amendment remedies (I think that is a double negative but couldn't come up with another way to put it) for most of whom and at what their hysteria is directed.

However, the bureaucracy is metastasizing exponentially. Assuming Oliver Anthony was talking about them rather than politicians and self-made successful folks, this is sort of dead on. :unsure:

That said, I have known a whole lot of GS employees in Northern Virginia, and none of them were getting rich., and most of them were dedicated professionals.

At least this dude can sing!

I really like Vivek Ramaswamy but have to agree with you.
I strongly believe he is setting himself up to become Trump's Vice President candidate.

Otherwise, he should be considered for a cabinet position. I think that running in a presidential primary is a quick way to gain recognition for other than President high political positions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwardSnea

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.