Politics


Oil is bad unless the assets can be used to fund terrorism. Not sure if this is a better or worse deal than swapping Griner for an arms dealer. Probably worse.
It’s called ransom. I cringed yesterday every time I heard the media refer to it as a prisoner swap. Who the hell did they swap? Benjamin’s?
 
It’s called ransom. I cringed yesterday every time I heard the media refer to it as a prisoner swap. Who the hell did they swap? Benjamin’s?
You have no idea who they swapped, names doesn't mean anything.
Maybe a patriot or two who were putting their lives at stake to gather intel and serving our country.
This is not the basketball player exchange we did with the Russians which was disgusting!
Also the money paid was not ours. It was blocked Iranian funds.
No need to politicize this without knowing the facts,
 
"McConnell has spent 7 terms in the Swamp. The good ol' boys club needs to go."

I'll blame the voters of the state for voting for him, and for not having someone to vote him out. Like I've said earlier, we need term limits, and without them, we will continue to b*tch without any success. My 2 cents.

Be thankful for “The Turtle” otherwise Garland would have been a Supreme Court Justice.
 
You have no idea who they swapped, names doesn't mean anything.
Maybe a patriot or two who were putting their lives at stake to gather intel and serving our country.
This is not the basketball player exchange we did with the Russians which was disgusting!
Also the money paid was not ours. It was blocked Iranian funds.
No need to politicize this without knowing the facts,
Which notorious Iranian prisoner did we release? It’s not a swap. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have made the deal. Although allowing money to flow to a regime that gladly kills Americans makes me hope it was worth it. I’m objecting to the media mischaracterizing everything this administration does.
 
IMG_7328.jpeg
 
Which notorious Iranian prisoner did we release? It’s not a swap. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have made the deal. Although allowing money to flow to a regime that gladly kills Americans makes me hope it was worth it. I’m objecting to the media mischaracterizing everything this administration does.
It's a swap of their money for Americans which is a good deal in my book.
You are right about media, they are all sold out.
 
I know we are all outraged but I am fairly certain John Durham also fit the Weiss model. Just saying.

Agree completely. Barr did the exact same thing breaking DOJ rules along the way.
 
Hard to believe "Absence of Malice" is over 40 years old. I wish I could have found a little bit longer video clip of this scene. Classic!

 
Which notorious Iranian prisoner did we release? It’s not a swap. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have made the deal. Although allowing money to flow to a regime that gladly kills Americans makes me hope it was worth it. I’m objecting to the media mischaracterizing everything this administration does.
Can't blame the lamescream media. They just print and bleat what they are told to by the sewer sludge in DC.
 
Hard to believe "Absence of Malice" is over 40 years old. I wish I could have found a little bit longer video clip of this scene. Classic!

If only it were true, but it doesn't work that way today.
 
A good short piece of historical analysis.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top