Politics

I dont think its possible to say, today, that this person or that has no chance of winning. We dont even know who the nominee will be on either side. Joe Bidet is becoming more physically and mentally frail by the day, though he can probably eke out his term,, maybe. I cant see him going for two.
Trump, love him or hate him has the highest poll numbers for either side, I wouldnt discount him just yet.
Many legal experts have already said this latest charge by 1000 yard stare, Wolfman Jack are going to face an uphill climb in court at least on appeal if it comes to that. The judge is an Obama, Bidet supporter and should obviously recuse for conflict of interest.
The bogus charges basically outlaw free speech and the right to say stupid stuff.

This DOJ under Bidet is crooked to the bone and everyone with a functioning brain can see it, the more charges they bring the more obvious it is, maybe even to those who suffer from massive TDS.

The DOJ and the FBI have always been crooked to the bone. Scum sucking maggots from the from the get go.
I agree but we have never seen a situation as we have now with one president using the law to make sure his opponent in an upcoming election is persecuted and hounded into jail or oblivion.

364545921_831841378578818_1465548198503562256_n.jpg

Wonder when coincidences become statistically relevant.:unsure:

1691070525957.png

Certain adjectives and a general lack of an exercised vocabulary do not aid in one's attempt to justify a political stance. If one just wants to uselessly complain, by all means, continue.

Democrats keep getting worse & worse. Won't be long before this Government is just like the Venezuelan banana republic.

Need another American revolution to clean out the tyrant's. Problem is, us boomers are getting older and dying off. Most of the millennials & Generation Z, are worthless turds.

Finally some common sense:

A good friend's son married a Swiss girl. He relocated there, learned Swiss German, and was able to get into an apprenticeship program in carpentry. From what his dad was telling me, it was exacting and impressive in what was being taught. The son and his wife are now back in the US and he has started his own custom home building business in Colorado.

A good friend's son married a Swiss girl. He relocated there, learned Swiss German, and was able to get into an apprenticeship program in carpentry. From what his dad was telling me, it was exacting and impressive in what was being taught. The son and his wife are now back in the US and he has started his own custom home building business in Colorado.

We have largely lost the apprenticeship programs in industry. Community colleges are trying to fill the gap, but the shortage of instrument techs, industrial electricians, carpenters (scaffolders), etc. is a huge concern. I have told a number of young people to get a trade and move to Alaska. The wages are great and the need is huge. When I left Alaska the average age in the oil system was 57!

We have largely lost the apprenticeship programs in industry. Community colleges are trying to fill the gap, but the shortage of instrument techs, industrial electricians, carpenters (scaffolders), etc. is a huge concern. I have told a number of young people to get a trade and move to Alaska. The wages are great and the need is huge. When I left Alaska the average age in the oil system was 57!
I have to agree with you on the loss of apprenticeship programs. Along with community colleges I think the military is another place that has a sort of apprenticeship program in certain MOS specialties.

I think many professions are growing older. I think the average age of a registered nurse at my wife's last hospital was mid-40s. Likewise, in my old profession of financial planning the average age is mid-50s.

Last few years before retirement from the electrical utility industry saw a huge demand in Ontario for power linemen. The problem was the young people applying had no mechanical skills and if they did they thought they should start at journeyman wage. Fall arrest legislation made it almost impossible to use belt and spurs, so you have to build road to every pole location to use a bucket truck. Taught what I could to the new guys that would listen, but glad to be retired. Oh and I bought a generator for my house.

Democrats keep getting worse & worse. Won't be long before this Government is just like the Venezuelan banana republic.

Need another American revolution to clean out the tyrant's. Problem is, us boomers are getting older and dying off. Most of the millennials & Generation Z, are worthless turds.

I generally loathe and avoid generational arguments because they are inane, unproductive, and often devolve into an us vs. them, but let me get this straight:

Baby Boomers have been the dominant voting block for almost 40 years, and based on voting trends and life expectancies, they may very well remain the dominant generation in politics for another decade or more. Since 1992, four of five U.S. Presidents have been Boomers, with the lone exception being Joe Biden, who is actually older than the Boomers. Boomers have held a majority of congressional seats for decades now and likely will continue to hold a majority of the senate and house through the next handful of election cycles.

Along this same timeline, the government has devolved into endless corruption and scandals, and is so poorly run that it's apparently slipping towards central American junta-tier levels of awful. Things are worse than they were 50 years ago and are only getting worse, and we need another American Revolution to clean out the tyrants. The only people who can save us from the downward spiral of the last few decades and from the Millennials and Zoomers are...

...the Boomers? The same generation who has dominated the political landscape since the time before the majority of Millennials and all of Gen Z were even born?

I understand it's easy to slip into age-based tribalism and to throw shade on younger generations. It's the natural course of life. But that doesn't mean it's accurate or productive. In their heydays, I'm sure the Lost Generation and Greatest Generation thought Boomers were entitled sh*t-heads and good-for-nothing hippies who would send the country to hell in a handbasket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristelEn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double