Politics

We will never overcome the computer fraud.

Dominion vote counting software chief programmer Eric Coomer, "Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!

Then we have to overcome the fraud on the actual voting rolls.

NY voter fraud

Just vote HARDER Y'ALL!

We will never overcome the computer fraud.

Dominion vote counting software chief programmer Eric Coomer, "Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!

Then we have to overcome the fraud on the actual voting rolls.

NY voter fraud

Just vote HARDER Y'ALL!
This sort of thing is so unhelpful - and you can rest assured our opponents cheer whenever it is repeated because it will keep our voters home. This exact fantasy, spewed by Trump, kept nearly a quarter of a million voters home in the Georgia runoff giving the senate to the Democrats to fulfill their every spending wish.

Sydney Powell promised the Kraken and millions of gullible Trump supporters believed her - even a few correspondents at Fox - an error that has cost that network 3/4's of a billion dollars to date. Newsmax also will settle rather than go to court. Powell will have her opportunity as well to defend herself against charges of defamation.

What the democrats did do is take full advantage of Covid and used their ground game to gather (harvest) ballots and get them into precincts where all too little verification took place. Four, perhaps five, states matter in the next election. It will take every republican vote to win them. To date, I hear far too much of this, and see far too little of my party developing the sort of grass roots effort that can win the next election.

As an outsider looking in, it seems there is an internal war going on between the Russian military and Wagner. It seems one of three things will happen in the next couple years:

1. Prigozhin will be over the military and be Putin's successor.

2. Prigozhin will lead a coup and run Russia.

3. Prigozhin will be dead.

I lean toward 3 but have no clue.

There are definitely options worse than Putin.

My money is on #3. I suspect, he will be jumping out a window anyway now.

This sort of thing is so unhelpful - and you can rest assured our opponents cheer whenever it is repeated because it will keep our voters home. This exact fantasy, spewed by Trump, kept nearly a quarter of a million voters home in the Georgia runoff giving the senate to the Democrats to fulfill their every spending wish.

Sydney Powell promised the Kraken and millions of gullible Trump supporters believed her - even a few correspondents at Fox - an error that has cost that network 3/4's of a billion dollars to date. Newsmax also will settle rather than go to court. Powell will have her opportunity as well to defend herself against charges of defamation.

What the democrats did do is take full advantage of Covid and used their ground game to gather (harvest) ballots and get them into precincts where all too little verification took place. Four, perhaps five, states matter in the next election. It will take every republican vote to win them. To date, I hear far too much of this, and see far too little of my party developing the sort of grass roots effort that can win the next election.
It is not a fantasy. The quote is real. The voter fraud... is real. They put posterboard on windows during counting, they pull boxes of ballots out from under tables on camera AFTER they announce they are done for the night. Trucks arrive full of ballots after the polls close.

It doesn't mean I am not going to vote, but I also do not reside in a jursidiction where this BS occurs.

Even when Trump won 2016, what changes were made to make sure of election integrity going forward? None?

It is so sad we are pandered to during election season and we get NOTHING, or more likely, less than nothing, steps backward in securing elections. Motor voter during the 90's, but now illegals are given drivers licenses, so they are asked every time they go to the DMV, "Would you like to register to vote?"

The only things democrats cheer is the destruction of our nation.

IMG_9214.jpeg

Interesting dialogue. This would never have happened on Russian state controlled media six months ago. If planned, I am confused. But, it also could be that the Kremlin is losing control of the narrative.

There are those in Russia who know the situation but sometimes I wonder if Putin is actually one of those. Or if he's told what they think he wants to hear and not the complete shit show that's the Russian military. We'll probably never know the answer to that.

They talk about Ukraine stopping the fight if the US quits supporting them. I think that's incorrect. At this point the Europeans realize that this is about more than Ukrainian sovereignty, that this battle will be fought sooner or later and now is the best time so they will continue to provide Ukraine what they can.

Interesting dialogue. This would never have happened on Russian state controlled media six months ago. If planned, I am confused. But, it also could be that the Kremlin is losing control of the narrative.

Sun Tzu (I think) wrote about excellence is defeating an enemy by breaking their resistance without fighting. This group seems to be in that state of mind regarding the west.

For economic stability, and a more prosperous America, I would choose Trump.

To fight the leftists, and have a president who is more even keeled, I would choose Desantis.

It's early, but Desantis is down over 30 points in some areas. He better have an Ace up his sleeve next year. Desantis is still a bit of an unknown quantity.

Despite Trumps big mouth, and character flaws. You know what you are getting. The best value from Trump in a lame duck term, would be for him to clean house in the 3 letter federal agencies. From the top down.
We really dont need political drama, but if Trump does get elected, I sincerely hope he rains down the thunder on his political enemies. Give them all a big taste of what they did to him
Like him, or not, he didn't deserve what has been done to him. Eye for an eye.
He would need strong support from Congress and the House to be able to do that; is that aspect feasable?

It is not a fantasy. The quote is real. The voter fraud... is real. They put posterboard on windows during counting, they pull boxes of ballots out from under tables on camera AFTER they announce they are done for the night. Trucks arrive full of ballots after the polls close.

It doesn't mean I am not going to vote, but I also do not reside in a jursidiction where this BS occurs.

Even when Trump won 2016, what changes were made to make sure of election integrity going forward? None?

It is so sad we are pandered to during election season and we get NOTHING, or more likely, less than nothing, steps backward in securing elections. Motor voter during the 90's, but now illegals are given drivers licenses, so they are asked every time they go to the DMV, "Would you like to register to vote?"

The only things democrats cheer is the destruction of our nation.
Had you said that the first time, I would have largely agreed with you.

He would need strong support from Congress and the House to be able to do that; is that aspect feasable?
Even if he were serious and not merely bloviating for his followers, he can’t do much without the senate. Of course he didn’t do anything about the “swamp“ the last time he had an opportunity. Must have been those bad advisors clouding his mind?

I don't think Trump really knows how the government works. I remember at one point he had said he didn't care if GOP won in Congressional elections. Recently attacked DeSantis for confirming the current head of the FBI when people in elementary school know it is the Senate that does the "advice and consent" function and DeSantis was in the House.

At this point if Trump said the sun rises from the East I'd have to go out and check, as he has said many contradictory statements on a variety of topics.

After Comer's threat, the cockroaches at the KGB are going to deliver the requested Biden docs to Capitol hill.

Let me guess..........The docs will be so heavily redacted, as to be totally unreadable.

The entire FBI needs to be fumigated.

Why imagine that - after a lot of bluster, the demagogues are starting to deal with reality. Jim Jordan and MTG are emerging as practical minded representatives of the people trying their best for their constituents within the constraints of a paper thin house majority (just like Kevin McCarthy). Much respect to both of them on this issue.

And who the hell cares if Biden tripped and fell. We had better focus on how to maximize our vote come November a year from now.

Who cares why Biden tripped?

Let's delve into that question with some logic......shall we?

1.) Joe Biden has embarrassed this country on the world stage by showing, time and again, that he is physically and mentally unfit to be the leader of (What was) the greatest country on earth.

2.) Joe Biden and his lesbian press secretary stated that he tripped over a sandbag. I didnt see any f##king sand bags on that stage? Habitual liars.

3.) Joe Biden can't form a coherent sentence without the aide of a teleprompter, and barely so with one.

4.) Joe Bidens handlers won't let him take questions from the press, as he always scurries away like the rat that he is.

5.) Xi & Putin were no doubt laughing at what they saw, and are licking their chops over the weakness of this geriatric imbecile.

6.) Joe Bidens actions caused me tremendous embarrassment as an American, as I watch the country I grew up in turn into a leftist dystopian hell hole.

That is why any American patriot should care about Biden tripping, on multiple occasions.

L...

2.) Joe Biden and his lesbian press secretary stated that he tripped over a sandbag. I didnt see any f##king sand bags on that stage? Habitual liars.

You should look more carefully, the below pic was on a number of newsfeeds. Sandbag is on the bottom left.

1685767264494.png

And now we have the woketard military renaming military bases, and the pentagon ordering the cancellation of drag shows.

This country has really gone to shit in a hurry.
Similarly, most of Australia will undergo (it's happening already!!) compulsory name changes to some unpronounceable word from one of hundreds of different dialects. The place won't be worth visiting; imagine what it will be like for the older true-blue Aussies, like Bob Nelson 35Whelen, I and others ...

Let's delve into that question with some logic......shall we?

1.) Joe Biden has embarrassed this country on the world stage by showing, time and again, that he is physically and mentally unfit to be the leader of (What was) the greatest country on earth.

3.) Joe Biden can't form a coherent sentence without the aide of a teleprompter, and barely so with one.

4.) Joe Bidens handlers won't let him take questions from the press, as he always scurries away like the rat that he is.

5.) Xi & Putin were no doubt laughing at what they saw, and are licking their chops over the weakness of this geriatric imbecile.

6.) Joe Bidens actions caused me tremendous embarrassment as an American, as I watch the country I grew up in turn into a leftist dystopian hell hole.

That is why any American patriot should care about Biden tripping, on multiple occasions.
You misunderstand my point completely. I am in full agreement this guy has no business being president. Unfortunately, at last count (2020) enough people in five states were insuffiiciently “patriotic” to agree with you. Unless we do something other than complain, like nominate an electable candidate and create a ground game capable of generating early voting, the results will be even worse no matter how many times he falls or stumbles through a speech.

By the way, the sandbag is an example of how we lie to ourselves. The right wing press for some reason claims there was no sandbag - as if that is important. Everywhere else as @Tanks notes, clearly shows it to include footage where he obviously trips on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross