Politics

Mehmet Oz, is trailing a guy in a hoodie who can't string two sentences together in Pennsylvania.
Most republican voters said the same about Biden in 2020, and they were right. The other Pennsylvania Senator, Bob Casey Jr. can hardly string a sentence together either. He never appears in public except for reelection events. That's the ideal democrat, an auto-vote for Chuck Schumer.

The Dems will win this PA election. They can overcome any vote disadvantage in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. These are cities/counties where the police prevent republican poll watchers from entering the building. These are places where dozens of precincts got ZERO votes for Romney in 2012, with massive turnout for Obama, when videos of the precincts entrances show almost no turn out at all. But nobody pushed back then, so it just gets worse and worse.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing. Well good people in Pennsylvania did nothing for decades and now we are forced to live with the consequences. Ed Rendell and his cronies have wrapped PA up tight. Who's going to fight to change it now? Anyone who tries will be destroyed.

You try to make out that the countries that left the union did so with a sad face. Absolute rubbish! How many of those countries have WILLINGLY rejoined "the union"...zero! They cannot break away fast enough. Russia is an imperialistic regime. A failed country where there are a few rich people and millions of dirt poor people. Communism is a stain on humanity! You and other Russians will have to get it into your heads sooner or later that no country wants to be occupied, especially not by Russia.

If Russia wants to be accepted into the global community then they had better learn to play nice. Russia needs the world far far more than the world needs Russia. It would be a simple thing to isolate Russia for the rest of time. Energy can be obtained from elsewhere. The days of the Tzar and acting like the world is free to invade and plunder are over. Get with the program or forever be little more than a third world country pretending to be of importance. If you didn't have nukes you would be as important as a flea on a dog's ass.

Russia can be welcomed and embraced by the world as a brother but Russia wants to be antagonistic and keep communism alive and spread throughout the world for no good reason. It is too proud to say that communism is as absolute failure in both idea and practice. It has failed in Russia and in every single country in Africa, South America and everywhere else.

Stop screwing around and invading your neighbours, plain and simple!
Now let's get that through to China...

Did you all watch Commie Joe's Demonic speech.?

f9ce5cd2-278b-4461-8184-511f5186261a.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brent in Az, I didn't know whether to be mad, cry or laugh at your post, so I chose the sad emoji. Fortunately I didn't watch it. :mad::mad:

Kalifornia is planning on banning the sale of gas powered vehicles by 2035. How are they planning on charging all the new EVs on the road when today they can't keep up with the electricity demand? What a bunch of jackasses.

Kalifornia is planning on banning the sale of gas powered vehicles by 2035. How are they planning on charging all the new EVs on the road when today they can't keep up with the electricity demand? What a bunch of jackasses.

SIMPLE- The only ones that are allowed to charge/drive their cars are members of the donor/ruling class. Everyone else walks or rides a bicycle.

Interesting read. For your reading pleasure:

Politicians that sanction countries to whom they are beholden. Winter in Europe could get very bad.

1662147900148.png

My wife, our family and I have several acquaintances and in-laws that range from Conservative/Libertarian to Radical Liberal. We can all agree to disagree on certain topics and enjoy activities and conversations on a wealth of other activities. No one considers any of the other a danger or enemy. I don't know who the Bidet thinks agrees with him regarding the enemy.

My wife, our family and I have several acquaintances and in-laws that range from Conservative/Libertarian to Radical Liberal. We can all agree to disagree on certain topics and enjoy activities and conversations on a wealth of other activities. No one considers any of the other a danger or enemy. I don't know who the Bidet thinks agrees with him regarding the enemy.

The inside the beltway crowd.

6th grade English class sentence diagram:

Build Back Better

Subject: Implied You
Verb: Build
Prepositional Phrase: Back Better

What does this mean? It means that the people with the Bidet's campaign have less than a 6th grade education of they would have been able to have a slogan with at least normally accepted grammar- Something such as (You) Make America Great Again- Accept that that is already used.
In my day, graduated 1971, they always told us we would need to know how to diagram a sentence.
What they didn't know was how to teach us was how to form sentences using texting shorthand, much less how to diagram them. :)

SIMPLE- The only ones that are allowed to charge/drive their cars are members of the donor/ruling class. Everyone else walks or rides a bicycle.
and eats bugs

1662163059732.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColbergDinola

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek