Politics

She looks a lot like Elon Musk. Why, I wonder?

179166999_5369269269780767_1470311126374372310_n.jpg

Drums of War

Whilst everyone is staring at their navels, worrying about whether to wear a mask or bitching about travel difficulties. Are the late 1930's - early 1940s about to be repeated.
Frankly speaking, as a former military officer, I have little idea how this Pezzullo is going to fight, well, specifically. He wants to land an army on the Yellow Sea coast and march on Peking? Or is he planning something like an Entente Operation in Gallipoli? But it seems to mean the conflict in Asia. Capture an atoll in a disputed area of the South China Sea? And? I look at the map and can't understand the plan of this brilliant, apparently, strategist.

Prior to Bidet becoming the president I and others figured he was just a placeholder for the real president Ms Horrible Harris and that having been elected he had served his purpose and with the various scandals regarding his connections to China and Ukraine he would be cast aside within 90 days.
But with a compliant media that overlooks if not actually hides Bidets problems, he has become the "perfect" president for his administration. He has no belief's and so can read anything on the teleprompter with a straight face. He can sign any law or executive over put before him without hesitation. He can even convince himself that he is doing a good job. so for Horrible and the rest, what's not to like? They make all of the decisions and he gets all of the blame when things go bad., which they will. So then they jettison Bidet and a new Demonrat can come to the rescue. Bidet may even complete his term provided they don't lead him into a disaster e.g. Kerry giving Israeli confidential info to the Iranians- undermining the US-Israeli relationship and promoting aggression by Iran.

Prior to Bidet becoming the president I and others figured he was just a placeholder for the real president Ms Horrible Harris and that having been elected he had served his purpose and with the various scandals regarding his connections to China and Ukraine he would be cast aside within 90 days.
But with a compliant media that overlooks if not actually hides Bidets problems, he has become the "perfect" president for his administration. He has no belief's and so can read anything on the teleprompter with a straight face. He can sign any law or executive over put before him without hesitation. He can even convince himself that he is doing a good job. so for Horrible and the rest, what's not to like? They make all of the decisions and he gets all of the blame when things go bad., which they will. So then they jettison Bidet and a new Demonrat can come to the rescue. Bidet may even complete his term provided they don't lead him into a disaster e.g. Kerry giving Israeli confidential info to the Iranians- undermining the US-Israeli relationship and promoting aggression by Iran.

Well seen this on BBC...not what thought would be hearing...seems to be high in the ratings etc etc etc....

BBC News - Biden 100 days: What we all got wrong about him

1619654997600.jpeg

Well seen this on BBC...not what thought would be hearing...seems to be high in the ratings etc etc etc....

BBC News - Biden 100 days: What we all got wrong about him
From the article about “Amtrak Joe”

"He appointed a largely technocratic cabinet, presumably to perform managerial functions. Maybe make the trains run on time a bit better...”

Didn’t they say the same thing about Mussolini. :E Shrug:

I find it interesting that nearly 10 million viewers have such little going on in their lives that they can waste a few hours watching such drivel as the awards. those hours cannot be returned, they are lost forever.
That's a good thing. I would rather they waste their time on that than sit around and think up more trouble to stir up for the working class. ;)

How refreshing and encouraging: A very civil FB post on a very controversial subject.

1619702534222.png

Long but interesting read

BBC News - The 'Stomp Reflex': When governments abuse emergency powers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross