Politics

Sound good....not keen on look of ordinary ones....rather not offend it's fans by saying what it reminds me of....:E Rofl:......but the moon pie I think I could handle...what's in the centre..cream?....
Marshmallow in the moon pie
Honey bun somewhat like a kook sister but softer
 
FB_IMG_1762804646379.jpg
 
My guilty pleasure. I make a point of stopping every time I am in NYC for a pastrami sandwich. And right across the street is an Italian Gelato place. I am heading to NYC for the Christmas week to spend it with my daughter and her family, the tradition will continue. :D

1762806124879.png
 
My father dearly loved an RC and a moon pie!
Odd that this came up as he passed away yesterday morning!

Deeply sorry for the loss of your father.
 
My guilty pleasure. I make a point of stopping every time I am in NYC for a pastrami sandwich. And right across the street is an Italian Gelato place. I am heading to NYC for the Christmas week to spend it with my daughter and her family, the tradition will continue. :D

View attachment 725768
Nothing like a good pastrami with the right bread and dressing!
 
Time to settle this debate!
The Southern Classic!


View attachment 725766
Much better are Lone Star doughnuts from Round Rock, Texas. Krispykreme tried to open in Round Rock and they lasted about a year before Lone Star put them out of business. Texas Monthly named Lone Star the best doughnuts in Texas. If you're not in line at the bakery before 6:00 am you're SOL for getting any.
 
Much better are Lone Star doughnuts from Round Rock, Texas. Krispykreme tried to open in Round Rock and they lasted about a year before Lone Star put them out of business. Texas Monthly named Lone Star the best doughnuts in Texas. If you're not in line at the bakery before 6:00 am you're SOL for getting any.

Don't frostbite my donut post man
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,922
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top