Politics

So what's my point? Simple. You can look out for your own or your country's interests without being petty, rude, vindictive, nasty or crude. In fact, I think you'd be more effective looking out for your country's interests if you weren't any of these things. Rude and boorish people can get ahead in life, but I'd suggest it's in spite of their behaviour, not because of it.

No argument at all Hank. I agree.

And had someone who was both polite AND willing to stand up for my country's best interest run for President I most likely would have voted for them. But, that hasn't occurred here in a very long time. The "nice guys" are all about doing what it takes to stay in office, not what they think is right.

So.... My next best option, which I'm very happy with, was a rude, boorish, egotistical, New York Billionaire, who puts my country first, wants it treated fairly, and wants Americans to work for what they have, not give it to them.

So.... My next best option, which I'm very happy with, was a rude, boorish, egotistical, ..........

I gotta bring this back to Africa. Speaking of loud and Boorish.
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 16.05.19.png

I could add a few more descriptors but they would not be polite.

The last President, pink pussy hat wearing Obama, went on an 8 year apology tour, to the rest of the world.

Hopefully, Trump will kick the Saudis in the teeth for assassinating that journalist.
I don't know why trump would care about the saudis assassinating a journalist, He's got no problem wanting the same with julian assange.

I don't know why trump would care about the saudis assassinating a journalist, He's got no problem wanting the same with julian assange.
Saudis are supposedly our allies. Barbaric assassinations of a journalist that speaks out against a government, is something out of third world dictatorships. A threat to free speech and democracy. The Saudis actions creates a very strained relationship with the Trump administration.

Julian Assange screwed over the Democrats, and I don't think Trump has such an issue with him, that he would send a pack of killers to hunt him down, chop up his body, and smuggle the pieces out of the country. That's Clinton crime cartel stuff.

If the government assassinated everyone that spoke out against it, America would have a very thin population.

Saudis are supposedly our allies. Barbaric assassinations of a journalist that speaks out against a government, is something out of third world dictatorships. A threat to free speech and democracy. The Saudis actions creates a very strained relationship with the Trump administration.

Julian Assange screwed over the Democrats, and I don't think Trump has such an issue with him, that he would send a pack of killers to hunt him down, chop up his body, and smuggle the pieces out of the country. That's Clinton crime cartel stuff.

If the government assassinated everyone that spoke out against it, America would have a very thin population.
Trump publically stated that Assange should be executed for treason.

He's been stuck in the ecuadorian embassy for over 6 years with police 24/7 surrounding the perimeter to arrest him if he steps foot out at a cost of over $20 million. His initial charge was for rape in sweden which the woman has come out and said the police completely falsified and the charges have been dropped. He took his case to the UN which he won, the UN stating he was being illegally detained and that the UK must not arrest him. The UK publically stated it will not uphold the UNs decision and plans on arresting him for evading arrest for the charge of rape which has been dropped - $20 million and rising they've spent to arrest someone for evading arrest?. They've also made it clear he will be extradited to the USA where he'll face the death penalty for treason/espionage.

I'm all for free speech whether it goes for or against my views on a particular subject, as long as it's based on reason and logic and not just emotion, but I don't kid myself that the west is any better than the rest of the world in respecting free speech.

I do think in recent years in the USA dems have been worse with free speech, take obama for example, stating that the only way to clean up corruption was to encourage and support government whistleblowers. He followed that by prosecuting more government whistleblowers than every president in America's history combined, no mean feat!

Politically, I'm one of I think the few remaining genuine moderates. I know this because when i talk politics to left wing people I get called a bigoted righty, and when talking to right wingers get called a bigoted lefty. Others call me a pessimist, i prefer realist.

" Trump publically (sic) stated that Assange should be executed for treason.....

He's been stuck in the ecuadorian embassy for over 6 years"

Trump says a lot of things. He can't execute anyone, be real. Assange isn't"stuck" He knowing published data for which he could get in trouble. He knew the consequences and now he is hiding out because he feels he should not have to face any consequences.

"I don't kid myself that the west is any better than the rest of the world in respecting free speech"

Well not "kidding yourself" is being willfully ignorant. Go to any country in the Middle East and bad mouth the Monarch or the state religion. Now badmouth a Western leader. See which area beheads you and which area does nothing.

I'll wait........

Last edited:
There is a lot of gray area, and speculation, surrounding the rape accusation against Assange, in the same way allegations were made against Kavanaugh. Some feel the accusation was made to get Assange behind bars, and keep him from leaving the country.
Trump made the comments of "Treason and death penalty" in 2010. Those comments were directed toward Pfc. Bradley Manning.(Chelsea), who was the leaker.

Assange and Snowden sealed their own fate, even if the intentions were good. Being labeled as a traitor, is open to interpretation, depending on which side of the political fence we stand on.

FB_IMG_1539566966548.jpg

I like that kitten a lot! ( And i've been accused of not liking cats)

Not me! I’m a middle aged white male conservative......so I hate kittens......and puppies!!!

I like all animals as long as they're being supported on someone else's dime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair to middling.

Since we have a trade deal now and you are not a national threat to the level you once were are you going to buy all your American made guns back for a large uptick in price?

defence_cuts_boat.jpg

Attachments

• defence_cuts_boat.jpg
    defence_cuts_boat.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 80
So much for comic relief

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross