Politics

It is useful to see how the other side views us and interprets what they see. In this case rather accurately?

1675389054726.jpeg

Hard to believe it has been ten years. RIP

Chris Kyle

1675391801355.png

Reuters = Exxon smashes Western oil majors' profits with $56 billion in 2022​

It's greed not Politics.
It is absolutely Politics.

My son is an Engineer for Exxon. The company lost money during the COVID shutdown and laid off 13% of its employees and stopped almost all fracking and drilling. Oil went to a negative price for a short time. Then, Biden kills pipelines on public annd private lands and new leases on public lands and the price of oil soars. Then a war starts. How is this greed on Exxon’s part? They do not control the price of oil and are in business to MAKE a PROFIT.

Last edited:
1675399480946.png

in Australia: impending discussions between State Premiers and the Federal Guvmint one "toughening" our Gun Laws. (Presently, each state administers its own ...) Have shooters "Down Under" cause for concern?
I certainly believe so ...

It is useful to see how the other side views us and interprets what they see. In this case rather accurately?

I appears that Russian propagandists are being successful.

I saw the meme on the left on my FB newsfeed this morning, courtesy of a hunting buddy in Portugal. It got me to thinking, and a Google image search confirmed what I thought: very specific voodoo dolls exist.

Anyway, this is where my mind went today, when I saw that meme. Also, FWIW, there are a stunning number of Biden voodoo dolls out there.

325770444_728088248669954_4245274487608819333_n.jpg

Seems rather obvious that the United States Government is terrified to take action against the CCP illegally occupying American air space…….
Yes. Why wasn't this balloon shot down as soon as it entered our airspace while still over the Pacific? Why is it just making the news when it got to Montana? Or did it transit the Canadian border?

Seems rather obvious that the United States Government is terrified to take action against the CCP illegally occupying American air space…….

You have to wonder how much they may have on the Biden's.

Yes. Why wasn't this balloon shot down as soon as it entered our airspace while still over the Pacific? Why is it just making the news when it got to Montana? Or did it transit the Canadian border?

Over NE Kansas now. Just about the perfect place to let off an EMP and take out America.

Over NE Kansas now. Just about the perfect place to let off an EMP and take out America.

Exactly! I did hear that we flew by it several time and "we" know what it is. Sure, we know. Shoot the phucker and call it a day.

Exactly! I did hear that we flew by it several time and "we" know what it is. Sure, we know. Shoot the phucker and call it a day.

Totally agree, why in the world would we not shoot it down?

1675454010413.png

Everything about this balloon incident is puzzling. First off, balloon surveillance reached its peak before the advent of effective fixed wing aircraft! That happened midway through the first world war. Surveillance satellites made fixed wing aircraft surveillance mostly obsolete. The Chinese have surveillance satellites and are taking pictures all day every day. What would a balloon give them that they don’t already have access to? Just plain strange.

Next up, why in the hell is the thing still airborne?! An object the size of a fire truck should have been detected by NORAD. We could’ve easily shot it down before it reached our shore. We could’ve easily shot it down over in unpopulated part of Montana, which is to say mostly anywhere in Montana! I assume the darn thing is sending data back to China in near real time. Why are we hesitating?

I don’t know which country should be more embarrassed. The Chinese for using surveillance balloons, or the US for allowing the darn thing to fly over our territory for days without taking any action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg