Plains game by relive starting to be done

I was only going to euro my bull but the more I look at it the more I appreciate what I got. The white face and blue cape with great horns. I am thinking that a ped mount is in order. Now to decide if it should go on the wall or base. Hmmmmmmmmmm

I was only going to euro my bull but the more I look at it the more I appreciate what I got. The white face and blue cape with great horns. I am thinking that a ped mount is in order. Now to decide if it should go on the wall or base. Hmmmmmmmmmm

I am just glad you decide to mount him. He is a nice bull and should be mounted I think.

Well I get the update on my giraffe. Paul has stopped the work as he was not happy. He is not liking the head that came with the form he bought and sculpting one for scratch to get the look and detail he wants. he just refuses to put junk work out of his shop. Now he knows I need pictures ever week or I will lose my mind so I get these to hold me over LOL I have added some of the details now from the pic's he sent. So finally all who seen the video of me running away from this killer giraffe know why now as not ever giraffe can shot flames.
Reference_2.png
Reference_1.jpg

Now why I have I not seen this video??..lol

The true pictures finally come out!!!! I'm sure that first picture is exactly how it would have looked to Bill, if his back hadn't been turned to the giraffe...

And no, I have no idea where Paul might have gotten the idea that Bill shot a killer giraffe. None at all... :whistle:

Not everyone can handle seeing my hunts there so over the top scary. LOL Oh Pieter loves showing it off. I just cant figure out how to post it on the site. It is really funny and makes me look like I am running away from a giraffe . Everything happen so fast I got off the truck to stalk the giraffe with everything left back at the truck. I had the 3 rounds in the gun only. So I shot the giraffe in the neck he falls. Pieter is like get ready to shot again. I am thinking to myself like yeah ok when all of a sudden the giraffe is getting up. I shot again head on but did not see the hit. He starts running away and I shot with Pieter yelling shot again but I am out of rounds. So I go running back to the truck with the giraffe running the other way. Lucky for me the second shot took him in the lungs and he fell 50 yds later. But oh the story is bill ran away from a giraffe like a pussy. I have so many good friends like that. LOL

The true pictures finally come out!!!! I'm sure that first picture is exactly how it would have looked to Bill, if his back hadn't been turned to the giraffe...

And no, I have no idea where Paul might have gotten the idea that Bill shot a killer giraffe. None at all... :whistle:

I have been giving plenty of ideas on how your animals should be mounted buddy. You may have the first duiker buff cross mix ever taken.

He starts running away and I shot with Pieter yelling shot again but I am out of rounds. So I go running back to the truck with the giraffe running the other way. Lucky for me the second shot took him in the lungs and he fell 50 yds later. But oh the story is bill ran away from a giraffe like a pussy. I have so many good friends like that. LOL

We NEED the pictures of this for the ultimate Internet meme!

I like the pose of the second one best. Is that what Paul is sculpting for you? :D

Not everyone can handle seeing my hunts there so over the top scary. LOL Oh Pieter loves showing it off. I just cant figure out how to post it on the site. It is really funny and makes me look like I am running away from a giraffe . Everything happen so fast I got off the truck to stalk the giraffe with everything left back at the truck. I had the 3 rounds in the gun only. So I shot the giraffe in the neck he falls. Pieter is like get ready to shot again. I am thinking to myself like yeah ok when all of a sudden the giraffe is getting up. I shot again head on but did not see the hit. He starts running away and I shot with Pieter yelling shot again but I am out of rounds. So I go running back to the truck with the giraffe running the other way. Lucky for me the second shot took him in the lungs and he fell 50 yds later. But oh the story is bill ran away from a giraffe like a pussy. I have so many good friends like that. LOL

And I can hear that story over and over and over again....

Oh just look at all the funny guys joining in. It was only made worse when the lioness charges my kid and he gets all three shoots off and never moved a muscle but there is video of me running from a giraffe.
If I could do it over I would have run at the giraffe and clubbed it with my gun. LOL

I would like to see you on a porcupine hunt that could be some good video

Hey jump right on the beating up on billc thread the more the marry. LOL Porcupine is one of the few animals I don't think I have seen in Africa yet.

Some of you have just never look into the eyes of a fire throwing giraffe in the wild.

Some of you have just never look into the eyes of a fire throwing giraffe in the wild.

Now that's one hybrid I would sign up to hunt! The first breeder to figure that one out is going to be rich! :P Punk:

I would like to see you on a porcupine hunt that could be some good video

I will say this. I felt like a teenager while running after this one! The video would have definitely been hilarious!

Oh, and Paul will be doing a full body mount on it. My wife already has a place picked out for it. Right next to the kitchen of all places!

DSC00826_resized.JPG

Now that's one hybrid I would sign up to hunt! The first breeder to figure that one out is going to be rich! :P Punk:

None left I shot the last one to save the breeding market from falling apart.

If I could do it over I would have run at the giraffe and clubbed it with my gun. LOL
Big talk now Bill!

Your lucky Dakota is growing up so fast and is a brave young man... After you get that killer giraffe set up, you'll need to keep small children out of there so they don't have nightmares!

And I hope your building that display room out of fireproof material... LOL

well the neck part of the form and the start of the new head they made. You can tell they did some serious work changing the form again like they did with the lioness.

IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg
Giraffe_Form_ready.jpg

Some new pics of the head they built for the mount. Just getting ready to start the detailed work and putting skin on form. Will have a few more pictures next week.

IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg

Nice looks like they made a clay sculpture and molded it for future use.

What baffles me is that I don't see any gas lines run the mouth or nose areas yet though? Since there is no home gas heating in Africa, Paul must be waiting on some high pressure hose so he can get some real BTUs pumping. No cheap plastic lines in his shop. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross