Plains game by relive starting to be done

A year from the bang to completed trophies on the wall is awesome anyway you look at it. (y)

My taxidermist still has trophies from 2005 that aren't completed! :eek: We wont mention his name :censored: Should be able to get plenty caught up this winter though. :)

Your guy does good work though. LOL just very slow. I cant wait to see your next stuff you get done over the winter.

I was happy with the time frame and how paul worked with me.

That's a problem when you do taxidermy commercially. I have just started on my critters from July 2014 and hope to have them done by the end of Jan. 2016

Well I thought I would show the progress of some more animals being done by relive in the east cape.
They are starting to show just why I picked them. I have work in progress nothing finished yet and this is the start of like 20 animals they are doing for me and Dakota. Hoping we can get it all in 2 crates one being the lioness with plains game then the giraffe with more plains game.

I used ideas from relives facebook pages all the way back from 2010. Some mounts I wanted more detail like they did back then others the softer look they do now. Then some were a cross between old and new. Paul has been great at handling all my wishes and needs.

View attachment 41253 View attachment 41254 View attachment 41255

They just started on the 4 springbucks also so more to come soon. Can not wait to see what they do with the two eland and giraffe.
GREAT trophies...especially that Impala!! Well done... what did that Impala measure?

Well jeff sounds like your getting some of your stuff done now. I still need to build on my house so I have room from everything.LOL

Bruce the impala is just short of 24" and a dandy one in my eyes. A very good one for the east cape from what I have seen.

Seeing as how Relive is in Port Eliz., has anyone brought work to them from Limpopo area.

I know Paul is doing some stuff for @Royal27...came all the way from Zim!

Tim

Correct.

I would think that getting hide and horn down from Limpopo would be pretty easy, but don't know exactly what the logistics would be?

All my stuff from the limpo and northwest was shipped there. My giraffe was taken in the limpo and the lioness and much more taken in the northwest.
It will cost extra more then likely to get it there but worth it I think.

Correct.

I would think that getting hide and horn down from Limpopo would be pretty easy, but don't know exactly what the logistics would be?

All the permits in place and a truck will have it there in no time.

I have stuff from Phalaborwa at Paul's, Zimbabwe stuff on the way, East Cape stuff being worked on. God willing and if my aim is true, there will be some more Northern Limpopo stuff there soon as well.

Thanks guys. You are having too much fun huntin and harvestin. Gotta get me some. Next Sept. is tooooo far off. Looks like a call to Paul is in the cards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross