Pillows Made From Back Skins

awesome!! A new idea for things to do with trophies
 
We have cape eland and cape buff leather coming and a # of back skins. Will contact you after the better half decides what she wants.
 
That will work
 
We have cape eland and cape buff leather coming and a # of back skins. Will contact you after the better half decides what she wants.
We have cape eland and cape buff leather coming and a # of back skins. Will contact you after the better half decides what she wants.


Please contact I am very interested in purchasing pillows. Thank you, Tom
 
You should consider offering soft rifle cases as well, I bet you would do well with them. Personally I think a cape bushbuck soft rifle case would be quite a thing...
 
You should consider offering soft rifle cases as well, I bet you would do well with them. Personally I think a cape bushbuck soft rifle case would be quite a thing...
I am working on some cases now
I will post when finished
 
I may want some pillows done with elephant leather! Do you have any patterns for elephant?
 
Yes there are plenty of them
Also I would like to see how thick the skin is
 
Would elephant pillows be comfortable?
I have made tons of pillows from elephant over the years. It all depends on the finish of the leather. A smooth tanned elephant leather is very comfortable but a rough tanned leather can be a little scratchy on bare skin.
 
This pillow is a smooth tanned elephant that is very comfortable.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ug sorry about the pics not working. I’ll post them off my computer when I get to the office. I have made pillows out of just about everything you can imagine. I can make furniture, rugs, pretty much anything. I’ll include some day packs and gun cases as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,947
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top